• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Really? If so, then nevermind that statement lol xP

This is sadly true, in a world where people are so quick to criticize, you will have 4 groups of people:
- Those who love it and no matter what and will deny it has any flaws
- Those who played it but can point out its flaws
- Hipsters who refuse to play it because it is too popular, so they just criticize it to make themselves seem more unique
- Those who don't play it, but see it as stupid and criticize it even those they have no idea what it is really about

It isn't possible to please all those groups because some of them criticize it just because everyone says it is so good...

Rather be friends with people that have played, but can point out the flaws cause one thing most people tend to forget no game will ever be perfect.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well not everyone thinks everything is perfect, but it's better to look for the good within the bad and enjoy the series you are in.

True, but in what I was trying to say criticism can be good or bad thing like the camera angles or camera control in KH1 was a good thing it lead to us having to use RAS(Right Analog Stick) which was better.

Not only that if something is just bad that there is no changing it it's just bad.

@theirlosthearts

People are only complaining because they want KH3 I understand their gripe because it's been 6 years since KH2, and seems like it's going to be around 9 before we even hear stuff on it, or if it gets released, but I'd also love to have this as well.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
People are only complaining because they want KH3 I understand their gripe because it's been 6 years since KH2, and seems like it's going to be around 9 before we even hear stuff on it, or if it gets released, but I'd also love to have this as well.

It's almost ironic that the people who are saying they just want KH3 are the ones who need these remixes the most xP

Michael

It's nice to see the games in HD. People mainly want it so they can play 358/2 Days in HD on the PS3.

Other than that it would be nice to see the FM Games stateside.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's nice to see the games in HD. People mainly want it so they can play 358/2 Days in HD on the PS3.

Other than that it would be nice to see the FM Games stateside.

Well, you can't play Days. Only the cutscenes are being remastered into HD because of time constraints. It will take more than an hour to watch the cutscenes so it will be like a KH film xD

This is definitely the chance for the international world to get FMs after fans have begged for them for years, yes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seriously, so many people have been begging for years for the Final Mixes. And now there is a chance for them. Be grateful.

misssheep

Here's the link to the most recent interview regarding KH 1.5 HD ReMIX. Might want to give it a read before passing it off as just a standard collection with nothing new and just "flashy graphics"?

Oh sorry. I forgot about the Final Mix bit. My bad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh sorry. I forgot about the Final Mix bit. My bad.

It's not even just FM content. They are fixing the camera, making some changes to the gameplay mechanics to be less tedious, and considering KH1 only has two difficulty choices, they will probably add a new one in. Not to mention trophy support that is probably going to create some challenges in-game...

This isn't a simple, lazy port by any means. :3

Kuroi_Raion94

In a place where light and darkness clashes...
I'm new here, but I just have to state my opinion on this. There are a lot of people who missed out on the console games and now that KH 1.5 has been announced and the fact that almost everyone has a PS3, they finally have a chance to catch up. Is it needed? Absolutely! The more people exposed to this wonderful series, the better.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
There is a difference between need and want. Need is where a person has to have something in order to survive, such as food, money, clothes, bathes, friends and shelter. Want is where a person desires something like video games, expensive clothes, and etc. We really don't need Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but it would fill in the gap for those that already have a PS3 and don't want to go out of their way buying the old PS2 and swap magic just to play Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Com (which doesn't require Swap Magic like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix does) and an old DS or 3DS to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
There is a difference between need and want. Need is where a person has to have something in order to survive, such as food, money, clothes, bathes, friends and shelter. Want is where a person desires something like video games, expensive clothes, and etc. We really don't need Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but it would fill in the gap for those that already have a PS3 and don't want to go out of their way buying the old PS2 and swap magic just to play Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Com (which doesn't require Swap Magic like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix does) and an old DS or 3DS to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

When they say 358/2 Days was only cutscene or only in a movie form I was happy. I don't want to play that game if I don't have too lol.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
When they say 358/2 Days was only cutscene or only in a movie form I was happy. I don't want to play that game if I don't have too lol.

Heck, I would probably play it all over again if I get the chance, but this time with better graphics. Of course, Days was my favorite and first game of the Kingdom Hearts series that I officially got to play. Good thing they are remaking the cutscenes into movie version.

Arpack

Awards
I think the challenges are what makes the kh games more awesome. I would like them to make another version of the mirage arena. That would be cool.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I think the challenges are what makes the kh games more awesome. I would like them to make another version of the mirage arena. That would be cool.

Perhaps they will. I am just wondering what happened to Birth By Sleep Version 2. Wasn't that game supposed to cover everything that happened between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1?

Arpack

Awards
Well yea...supposedly. However if you noticed we didnt see alot of things that happened between BBS and 1. Just cause the events were not seen doesnt mean they will cover it. However, in the next game there might be flashbacks that coinside with what is about to happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know there is the possibility of making trophies based on time now, but what other possible trophies could they make that add more challenges to the game that you couldn't do originally?

What? Like time challenges, defeat X many Heartless by X point in game, stuff like that. I'm lost as to why you're asking this.

Perhaps they will. I am just wondering what happened to Birth By Sleep Version 2. Wasn't that game supposed to cover everything that happened between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1?

BBSv2 never existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back