• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is just me or there is a wardrobe malfunction in KH 1/COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

I don’t know if this has been said already but at the end of KH 1 and at the beginning of Re:chain of memories things seems to get a little random and weird when it comes to Donald, Goofy and Mickey wardrobe options...

To start with we first see Mickey at the end of KH 1 after we defeat Ansem Seeker of Darkness, he is on the other side of the door to darkness and we can only hear his voice and see his silhouette although is clear that he is wearing his traditional Disney's steamboat Willie’s red shorts with the 2 white buttons on it...

So what is the big deal? They came up with those two fresh, modern and radical outfits for Goofy and Donald and THE KING, gets nothing but his former red steamboat Willie’s red shorts with the 2 white buttons on it from late's 20's?

But I think they realized they mistake since Mickey's has getting cool outfits ever since...

Now the other thing I don't get it is why Donald and Goofy are seen wearing their traditional Disney outfits after they closed the door to the darkness?!

And in the beginning of KH Re:chain of memories after they enter Castle Oblivion they get their Kingdom Heartiest outfits back and reply surprised "How did my clothes change?!"

Well they didn't look surprise at the end of KH 1 when they clothes changed and where they should be surprised...

Any idea on what happened in these two particular moments?

State

Awards
So what is the big deal? They came up with those two fresh, modern and radical outfits for Goofy and Donald and THE KING, gets nothing but his former red steamboat Willie’s red shorts with the 2 white buttons on it from late's 20's?
Note:
Nomura fought for Mickey's rights to be used in KH. All he could get was that of Mickey. Also, is it even important to ask about a character's clothes?

FantasyKing

Note:
Nomura fought for Mickey's rights to be used in KH. All he could get was that of Mickey. Also, is it even important to ask about a character's clothes?

Like yeah we need something to talk about and these doubts have haunted my head for so long... XD because there not seems to be a logical explanation for the sudden change of clothes of Donald and Goofy

A

Azrael

I don’t know if this has been said already but at the end of KH 1 and at the beginning of Re:chain of memories things seems to get a little random and weird when it comes to Donald, Goofy and Mickey wardrobe options...

To start with we first see Mickey at the end of KH 1 after we defeat Ansem Seeker of Darkness, he is on the other side of the door to darkness and we can only hear his voice and see his silhouette although is clear that he is wearing his traditional Disney's steamboat Willie’s red shorts with the 2 white buttons on it...

But I think they realized they mistake since Mickey's has getting cool outfits ever since...

Now the other thing I don't get it is why Donald and Goofy are seen wearing their traditional Disney outfits after they closed the door to the darkness?!

And in the beginning of KH Re:chain of memories after they enter Castle Oblivion they get their Kingdom Heartiest outfits back and reply surprised "How did my clothes change?!"

Well they didn't look surprise at the end of KH 1 when they clothes changed and where they should be surprised...

Any idea on what happened in these two particular moments?

Seraph explained quite accurately. s1worstbirthdayever

jordan 11923

well in kh2 soras outfit at the start suckes wich i understand he didnt change clothes for over a year which btw wtf wouldnt his clothes stink and goofy and donlads clothes are alright but the orgnu=ization cloak is cool

Yuu

THE KING, gets nothing but his former red steamboat Willie’s red shorts with the 2 white buttons on it from late's 20's?

Back then, Nomura still didn't have much of a right in using Mickey. Changing his outfit was out of the question because that would be tampering with IP too much.

Donald and Goofy were easier to change because they don't have as much money attached to their names as the king is.

As for D and G changing their outfits after sealing the door, they could have just did so on purpose, seeing as the outskirts of Castle Oblivion was practically devoid of any heartless whatsoever. Wearing all that equipment is pretty tiresome and I wouldn't blame them if they took it off once in a while.

cool5ive

disney didnt realy allow nomura to use mickey that much only that piece with his traditional clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back