• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Junes still around?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Was browsing through my Steam profile and saw the Ass Toast group and had an instant nostalgia overload.

Do people still hang around an IRC or other chat? Do Ty and those guys still come around? Eric is an admin now? Wtf? Who are all these random names in the creative media section?

It's been a while. How is everyone?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Nope , and no and we don't anyone name Ty and we don't know "those other guys" you're referring to. All the bad ppl are gone we wanna keep it that way.

But we gud tho, stick around to learn who the new staff are .

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The old DM and Junes crew are pretty much a thing of the past. If you wanna talk about what happened respectively to the DM crew in particular, shoot me a PM brother. This is Citrus btw, hope you've been well and that life beens good to ya.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Glad it wasn't just me with these questions. Figured something went down and everyone went separate ways.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Glad it wasn't just me with these questions. Figured something went down and everyone went separate ways.

Yeah, I was going through my inbox, friends, and post history and couldn't find anyone anymore except Dogen, ColorMeEvil, and a few others who still post. It was weird. Thought I'd ask and say hi instead of lurking and leaving like I normally do.

Sad to see the chat gone. Some of my fondest memories of this site were in there acting stupid with the Junes crew.

Good to see some people from back then are still around.

EDIT: I'll try to be around more often on here, but it probably still won't be like I was in the old days. If anyone wants to catch up anytime or needs someone to talk to, my discord is Codex#8365. It's probably the best way to get a hold of me!

Last edited:
Back