• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only recently dusted off my PSP to warm it up for KH:BBS (with some good old Dissidia). I have a REALLY old memory stick like a 500mb cuz i almost never play it. Now is it worth it to buy a new memory stick (2gb for $25 i believe) just for the data install? Or should i suffer from the incredibly long load times?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I only recently dusted off my PSP to warm it up for KH:BBS (with some good old Dissidia). I have a REALLY old memory stick like a 500mb cuz i almost never play it. Now is it worth it to buy a new memory stick (2gb for $25 i believe) just for the data install? Or should i suffer from the incredibly long load times?

its your choice

but are 2 g that expensive?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Then how long are they? 25 characters

Without Data-Install the longest loading time ever would be 8 and a half seconds... but that is a rare occassion. The only way that would even happen is if someone had a crappy PSP or something that was SERIOUSLY damaged. (I can't believe someone said loading screens could get up to 30 seconds... biggest bullcrap I've heard)

WITH Data-Install, the loading screens are as long as KH2's loading screens.

impart

Climb The Sky
just do it.

close your eyes and give em the money

like ripping off a band-aid

gamestop charges more,
2Gig is $20 at best buy

marcoreo

Awards
they also sell 1gb memory sticks around here if you dont use your psp often just buy that... its what i use

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I had the exact same problem. only 520mb available.
I went and got a 4gb used for $30. It works fine.
I did it because I wanted my playing to be a perfect time and I wanted the highest data install.
but im pretty sure there is one low enough that you could use the mb you have.
The choice is up to you.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i would do it, in fact i did do it. got a 4 gb just for this game and data install, but i also knocked 15 dollars out with a gift card... but i would have done it anyways, depends on how patient you are.

Without Data-Install the longest loading time ever would be 8 and a half seconds... but that is a rare occassion. The only way that would even happen is if someone had a crappy PSP or something that was SERIOUSLY damaged. (I can't believe someone said loading screens could get up to 30 seconds... biggest bullcrap I've heard)

WITH Data-Install, the loading screens are as long as KH2's loading screens.

I heard this 30 second bit as well, which prompted me to make this topic -.- . Idk how true it is though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well, I've learned that more memory = more convenience
That's why I have a 16 gig memory stick

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Without Data-Install the longest loading time ever would be 8 and a half seconds... but that is a rare occassion. The only way that would even happen is if someone had a crappy PSP or something that was SERIOUSLY damaged.

My PSP3000 fell once, but it was not very high fall. And its fairly new, I bought it last February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back