• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

Thank god my sis has a ds. and thank god even more my cousin has a psp. but seriously only get a ds if you really need it and want other games or borrow one.

S

Shadow Soldier

Or get a DS and a flashcard and never pay for games again... :D Like the rest of us scum are doing

JerrodDRagon

I had to go by a DS to play this game, if your a HUGE fan then yes its worth getting a DS (plus other games like Pokemon and Mario are out)
I like the game since Axel is my favorite character and you see him a lot through out the story.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I had to go by a DS to play this game, if your a HUGE fan then yes its worth getting a DS (plus other games like Pokemon and Mario are out)
I like the game since Axel is my favorite character and you see him a lot through out the story.
You talk about it like you buy the DS/Lite/i just for Days, which is downright fucking stupid. If you get a DS, you get at least some of the other (great) games that are offered in its library.

S

Shadow Soldier

Games that are better than kh (chrono trigger, final fantasy iv, dragon quest, mario kart, tetris ds, professor layton, retro game challenge, scribblenauts, metroid prime hunters....)

xDENLINx

You should defiently get the game, it's a pretty big part of the story.

I have a Dsi, cause I was lucky enough to have my aunty buy it for me. Only downside is that there's no GBA slot. Plus it cost like $100 more. Great graphics tho.

My neice had a ds lite and that was pretty good aswell, plus it's cheaper. But no internet or camera.

OR you could just download a ds emulator and download the rom.Oh wait, I mean, don't do that, thats bad.

S

Shadow Soldier

I have a Dsi, cause I was lucky enough to have my aunty buy it for me. Only downside is that there's no GBA slot. Plus it cost like $100 more. Great graphics tho.
Same graphics, just bigger screen.

My neice had a ds lite and that was pretty good aswell, plus it's cheaper. But no internet or camera.
That's what that them there cell phones are for and them internets. Camera sucks.

OR you could just download a ds emulator and download the rom.Oh wait, I mean, don't do that, thats bad.

lol no it's naaaat.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
It's worth it; the game is important to the plot, and it's very fun to play.
Whether you get a DS Lite or DSi is your preference. if you think the DSi's features are worth the extra money, go for that. If not, the DS Lite is cheaper with still good quality (I agree with everyone suggesting you don't get a regular DS; that's like buying a Gameboy Color instead of a Gameboy Advance, your losing out on a lot of quality).

I know I'll probably buy a PSP just for BBS and possibly Crisis Core. XD None of the other PSP games interest me, but BBS looks like it'll be a big part of the KH plotline, so I don't want to miss out on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back