• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I have no Nintendo DS so, I can't play the game. As seeing its a side game and doesn't really matter to the story, I don't think it would be important enough to play it. I have read a detailed description of the game and I understand the plot. Now, is it really worth buying just to have a first hand experience with it?

Is there any way of playing it without buying a DS?

Please keep in mind that even offered for free to play, I would want to play it just because it is a KH game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, the DS has a pretty large library with many good-quality titles. It's not like you'd get the DS and only ever play Days on it, that'd be just stupid.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, Im finding this game REALLY important to the overall story. x_x;

there are ways to play ds games, but eh, youll have to do research

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Eh, Im finding this game REALLY important to the overall story. x_x;

there are ways to play ds games, but eh, youll have to do research

you suck mb. D:

I know where your going with this but, had trouble with it before. :eek:

If I do end up buying should, I get the regular DS or the Lite? Used or new?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
you suck mb. D:

I know where your going with this but, had trouble with it before. :eek:

If I do end up buying should, I get the regular DS or the Lite? Used or new?

Get the DS Lite. New or used is your preference.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
if you are goign to buy the DS get the Nintendo DSi if you are planning on playing other DS titles that is

No. Don't. DSi is a waste of money until it actually gets some of its own games. Until that, and the price drop, it'd be much cheaper to just get a used DSLite.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the DSi's larger screens really help for 3d games though.

If you have the money - get a DSi

If you dont, get a DS Lite

used or new it doesnt matter, just make sure if your getting it used that the system still works well and isnt too ebaten up

IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES GET A REGULAR DS AT THIS POINT. you wont be able to see whats going on cuz the screen is so dark

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
∞;4474261 said:
No. Don't. DSi is a waste of money until it actually gets some of its own games. Until that, and the price drop, it'd be much cheaper to just get a used DSLite.

right but why by a DS lite and then get a DSi when its got compatible games. be better to just get a DSi. but meh.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
right but why by a DS lite and then get a DSi when its got compatible games. be better to just get a DSi. but meh.
Because the DSi is over-priced and has still yet to get any sign of its own library, and there's no GBA compatibility, and I doubt that he's going to get to use all the features that the DSi has, so wasted money.

slymaster16

Get the Dsi, It's a lot of money but's it's worth it, I have one. Other people who say it's a waste of money or something say it just because they don't have it. It's really sick, trust me.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES GET A REGULAR DS AT THIS POINT. you wont be able to see whats going on cuz the screen is so dark
that's what i have. i don't have 358/2 yet, but every other game i have sucks. it really is a terrible quality DS.

i've never seen a DSi. so if the price isn't that much more than a DSLite, then i would get a DSi. who wouldn't want a DS that could take pictures?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
i've never seen a DSi. so if the price isn't that much more than a DSLite, then i would get a DSi. who wouldn't want a DS that could take pictures?

∞;4474340 said:
Because the DSi is over-priced and has still yet to get any sign of its own library, and there's no GBA compatibility, and I doubt that he's going to get to use all the features that the DSi has, so wasted money.
Well...yeah. But I have a regular DS, and it's working out for me so far. But still just get a Lite if you can

Clarkie

I <3 my DSi, I always let my friends borrow mine to play games exclusive for it.find a generous ds owning friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back