• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark - Roxas

If you can get it, then get it. Thats all I can say.

i want it badly but it hasnt been released in New Zealand and i doubt if it ever will so get it in honor of me

I know how you feel. I'm wondering when (and if) it will come to Australia.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
thing i dont get was sora's voice changed...i thougth it would change when he slept for a year

Sora doesn't really have a voice of his own. Seeing how his VA grew up from the time he did KH1 Sora, and KH2 came in between work on KH1 and Re:CoM, it's only natural that by the time Haley came to work on Re:CoM, he'd be 'stuck' with Sora's KH2 voice.

Firo

Oh Crap
Sora doesn't really have a voice of his own. Seeing how his VA grew up from the time he did KH1 Sora, and KH2 came in between work on KH1 and Re:CoM, it's only natural that by the time Haley came to work on Re:CoM, he'd be 'stuck' with Sora's KH2 voice.

I'm just happy his voice finally dropped.

But the voice didn't bother me, I enjoyed the experience.

XxGameXfreakxX

i dont mind his voice at all lol
but i know what u mean
did anyone get irritated when you gotta find the right cards to open up doors?
like the high,low and same and diff colors...it's so annoying lol

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

well he could of atleast tried making his voice younger. Like what RIku did didn't seem right. I mean think about Sora hit puberty between the time they started running in the grassland at the end of KH1 and the beginning of Castle oblivion wouldn't that seem a little weird?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The best shot would've been to synthisize his voice, me thinks, but Haley's good at acting, not voice acting. Asking him to make his voice sound younger would've ended in unavoidable disaster, I fear. It's for the best, and he didn't do a bad job.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The best shot would've been to synthisize his voice, me thinks, but Haley's good at acting, not voice acting. Asking him to make his voice sound younger would've ended in unavoidable disaster, I fear. It's for the best, and he didn't do a bad job.

yeah your right. It just seems a little weird to hear his KH2 voice on KH1 body. lol I still shiver when I see scenes lol.

But at first I thought the guy who did Riku's voice in RE CoM did a pretty good job. It sounded just like the orignal maybe a bit younger.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Actually, I say it's not worth it. Sure, everything's in 3D, but it's not like there's extra side missions and such. Watched my godbrother play it and i found it pointless to just go and buy it again when it's pretty much the same dialouge, same characters, etc.,.

Soren

Awards
Actually, I say it's not worth it. Sure, everything's in 3D, but it's not like there's extra side missions and such. Watched my godbrother play it and i found it pointless to just go and buy it again when it's pretty much the same dialouge, same characters, etc.,.

You didn't play it yourself?

I say get it. If nothing else it has a very nice battle system (far better than the GBA version). The graphics are pretty good and the bosses are better than they were in the original. I also think that despite Haley's voice being a little too deep to play THAT Sora and Namine and Ansem(XH) having their original voice actors changed, I think that the voices in the game were dead on. Some of the moves that Sora had were also enhanced. Like Stop Raid (REALLY sucky) being replaced with Lethal Flame (OWNAGE) was awesome.

sassysis10

Yeah. It's a great story and it's nice to see it with cutscenes. The Battles are not as complicated. It still proves a great challenge, but you won't get pull your hair out frustarated. Plus they have extra stuff that the GBA version didn't have.

Knight43

The answer is yes, it is a great game (and you can even fight zexion in reverse rebirth).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back