• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IS IT TRUE!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
KH: Coded will probobly be the only one of the three to be Japan-only. So relax.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
There is no confirmation that these games will be released outside of Japan.

However, seeing as the games have just been announced, I'm sure we will get at least BBS and 258/2 Days.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Of course they will be released overseas.

Heres the thing. PSP, DS, PS2, PS3, Wii, 360, XBOX, GameCube, GBA, etc, they are all hardware that are unique. One of a kind. So making a game for one of them and ship them in all continents is not too hard.

Mobile on the other hand, there are about a million different types of cellphones and every cellphone is more powerful than the other. So making a game for one type of cellphone and bring them overseas as well is EXTREMELY complicated. Some cellphones are Japan-only for example...

Thus, the PSP and DS game will come overseas and it isnt too hard to bring it here, whereas the mobile game will probably not come...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Since none of these games are coming out on a next gen system, I really don't care if they come to the U.S. or not.

khloser4life

theres been no confirmation that they are coming, but the north america square enix website posted an announcment about the games saying an american release date will be decided at a later date, so they are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back