• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it true that in Australia, the toilet water spins the opposite way?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
i wouldn't know, and are we supposed to? lol...but Australia is one of the places i'm gunna live when i get older. Kangaroos rock.

rikubaka67

Awards
I hear people say that all the time, and I was just wondering if it was true. is there anyone here from Australia? *looks around*

rikubaka67

Awards
only people like me who are amused by the craziest things.........just kidding.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
To my knowledge, the water does spin in the opposite direction in Australia. It's not because of some magnetic field or such. It's because the pipes and toilets are designed differently.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Square Ninja said:
To my knowledge, the water does spin in the opposite direction in Australia. It's not because of some magnetic field or such. It's because the pipes and toilets are designed differently.
...Does this mean that American plugs don't work East of the Prime Meridian either?

Awards
Just great...

Yes it's true, but it depends on what kind of Toilet you have aswell. Mine doesnt even spin, it just goes straight down.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
monkeybutt said:
Johnny Stooge, get your butt here and answer the question. xD
I'm here.

Let me go check...

I can't really tell which way it flows because the water flows around both sides and then comes in over the top, but from what I could see, it appears to go anti-clockwise. So if the toilet water spins clockwise where your from, then the answer to your question is yes.

Last edited:

Chain_2_memories

I never been to Australia before....But i think that if the toilet water really spins the opposite way, then there might be sumthing to do with gravitational force...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back