• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it true? Devil May Cry 4 coming to the 360!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You complain about 'Xbot' but then use 'CrapStation'? W/E

Anyway, there are a few series that I don't know if they're exclusive or not. Although... PS2 and PSP have... KATAMARI!!! PS3 might, too. Just think of all the things you could roll up....

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Anyway, there are a few series that I don't know if they're exclusive or not. Although... PS2 and PSP have... KATAMARI!!! PS3 might, too. Just think of all the things you could roll up....

Katamari will be availiable for download on XBLA. And for your question a few posts up, RE5 will be on the 360. I dont know about Wii though.

You complain about 'Xbot' but then use 'CrapStation'? W/E

I'm making fun of the system, not the fans. Xbug or Xbot is making fun of 360 fans, with is immature on PS3 fanboys part.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Are the main Resi games still PS exclusive? It's been very mixed up in the last few years, a lot of rumours going around. Is Resi 5 on consoles other than PS3?
RE5 is for 360 and PS3. And the Wii will get RE:UC

Katamari for XBLA is still a rumor.

Awards
Xbot? Pretty lame.

Lol "CrapStation".

What happened to Killzone 2? And don't get your hopes up. Killzone 1 failed, this one most likely will as well.
On the contrary, Killzone was mildly successful. Although it didn't live up to it's name of 'Halo Killer', it gained wide reception and was accepted as one of todays better FPS'.

FF= Overrated. If all the FFXIIIs fail (What, are there like 4 or 5 FF 13s?) then PS3 is REALLY up the river.
You can't be serious. Halo is overated. Final Fantasy is good. Final Fantasy is tasteful. Final Fantasy is the best selling RPG Franchise in history. In answer to your question, however, I'm currently informed that Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII will be split into three games.

Good graphics, nothing else.
Wikipedia said:
At E3 2006. the game won the following Game Critics Awards: Best Fighting Game. [1]
Next-Gen's Top 20 Playable Games of E3 - Number 1 [2]
GamePro's Top 20 games - Number 1 [3]
Gamespot's People's Choice Awards [4]
IGN E3 Award for Technological Excellence - Winner [5]
IGN E3 Best Artistic Design - Winner [6]
Meristation E3 Best PS3 Game - Winner [7]
GameDaily E3 Nod Award [8]
GameZone - BEST OF SHOW (Overall) [9]
IGN E3 Best Action Game - Runner up [10]
IGN E3 Best Graphics - Runner up [11]
IGN E3 Game of the Show - Runner up [12]
GameSpy Best of E3 2006 - Top 10 Console Game

Yeah, I see what you mean. Just good graphics, nothing else.

Didn't the Jak and Daxter seriese end with 3? But I have to agree here, Ratchet and Clank ftw! But it's not THAT popular.
Jak X was a follow up of Jak 3, and Daxter is a PSP Title that follows Daxter's adventures between Jak and Daxter and Jak 2. And, actually, they were THAT popular, and still are.

Eight Days? Wtf? You think that will be good?[/quote said:
ya rly lol.

Face it New2Ya, PS3 is finished. No one wants it. It's piling up in my Walmart, and just google unwanted PS3s! There everywhere! And even Sony is getting worried. (Read the topic that Dogen posted about Sony wanting help from Ken)

It will come in last. The 360 was sold out for MONTHS, PS3 has been sold out for about a month, and now people are returning them. :) You'll have to give up on CrapStation 3 sometime New2Ya.
I laugh at you. I seriously, genuinely laugh at you.
Good day.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
You can't be serious. Halo is overated. Final Fantasy is good. Final Fantasy is tasteful. Final Fantasy is the best selling RPG Franchise in history. In answer to your question, however, I'm currently informed that Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII will be split into three games.
If Halo is overrate so is FF.. if FF is overrated so is Halo..

FF isnt the best RPG. Its good but it only sells because of the name. You can take LoD put FF on it and it would of sold better. The only true FF that is overrated is FFVII and FFXIII looks like it will be.

it gained wide reception and was accepted as one of todays better FPS'.
I do, Hope you mean Halo.. because if you mean Killzone then its so wrong.. Killzone was crap. However Killzone for the PSP was good..

Voltron

Silver Member
I personally hope it doesnt come to the 360. its been on the PS forever so why bring it to a new console? but thats just my intake on it

Awards
Its good but it only sells because of the name.

That's because when people see 'Final Fantasy', they see 'Quality'. Final Fantasy had a beginning, too, you know. It didn't start out as the most popular RPG Franchise, but it gained it's immense success because the games were great.

I do, Hope you mean Halo.. because if you mean Killzone then its so wrong.. Killzone was crap.

Pfft, do your research.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I personally hope it doesnt come to the 360. its been on the PS forever so why bring it to a new console? but thats just my intake on it

Why? They will have to bring to the 360 to make profit. So far all of Capcoms titles on the 360 sold over a million really fast. Plus all the ppl that owned a PS2 arnt going to own a PS3. So DMC4 has big chance of coming to the 360.

Pfft, do your research.
Do yours.. Play better FPS then crap.. KIllzone =fails.. Sony fanboy and girls will say its good because its on Sony's system.

That's because when people see 'Final Fantasy', they see 'Quality'. Final Fantasy had a beginning, too, you know. It didn't start out as the most popular RPG Franchise, but it gained it's immense success because the games were great.
Like I said. Anything with the name FF will sell.. Not every FF was good you know.

Awards
Do yours.. Play better FPS then crap.. KIllzone =fails.. Sony fanboy and girls will say its good because its on Sony's system.

Oooh, Touche. I'm sorry, but you've really got me there with that 'Killzone = Fails'. I just can't bring any reasonable evidence up against that.

Like I said. Anything with the name FF will sell.. Not every FF was good you know.

You seem to misunderstand that a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. And not every FF being good is your opinon, but the world tends to differ.
Final Fantasy is the third largest video gaming franchise in the world with over 60 Million units sold as of May 2006. The Reason? Because Final Fantasy is great. Games don't gain this much popularity just because of a name.
I'd like to know some of the reasons as to your constant Sony and Square bashing. In every thread I see in this section, no matter what the thread topic, you seem to always put something derogatory about Sony or SE. I don't understand why.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
You seem to misunderstand that a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. And not every FF being good is your opinon, but the world tends to differ.
lol, Fanboys would.. Facts are facts every FF isnt the best RPG. Some FF suck.

Because Final Fantasy is great. Games don't gain this much popularity just because of a name.
Name does play a big part.. I dont know why you say that.

I'd like to know some of the reasons as to your constant Sony and Square bashing. In every thread I see in this section, no matter what the thread topic, you seem to always put something derogatory about Sony or SE. I don't understand why.
No Sony I do.. Square I dont..

what just because I say every FF isnt great. I'm bashing Square? Just because I say Square needs to move on and stop with this FFVII crap? Im bashing Square?

No all im doing its tell the truth. Just because they call it FF dosnt mean it will be good and no matter what if FF is the title, it will sell..

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Final Fantasy is the third largest video gaming franchise in the world with over 60 Million units sold as of May 2006. The Reason? Because Final Fantasy is great. Games don't gain this much popularity just because of a name.

I dont see why everyone like FF. The FF games dont even touch the Elder Scrolls games. TES games are maserpeices. FF is not.

And back when I said that Sony was doomed, and showed how no one was buying it, you cant disprove that. Sony is going down the drain. No ones buying it, sales are terrible, and Sony is taking massive loss.

If SE leaves Sony, which is possible, that will be the final blow to Sony. Even right now, I don't see them recovering. Things are getting bad for Sony, and people like you and New2Ya don't seem to see that.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OMIGOSH! This is great news..

Now all I need is Resident Evil 5 to come to the 360 and I will completely abandoned the PS3, because FFXIII will not be important enough for me to buy a PS3 for it.The only thing that gets me is the God of War franchise, I love those games.The creator was smart enough to keep God of War 2 on Ps2 so he may not even bother with the Ps3.Possibly GOW for 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back