• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it really Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymanhaha1000

this is the first thread/theory of mine just so everyone knows.
What if Xehanort isnt the Unknown elder mage or the dark soldier at all? The Uem creates that ball of light, shoots it into the sky, and it becomes "kingdom hearts". But what if it really isnt kingdom hearts? What if it's Xehanort? What if the Uem and the Ds are trying to release Xehanort, the master of all evil and what not? or what if kingdom heart has darkness and light in it, like all hearts (except the princesses of heart) and merely had super powers, and darness ended up seeming more powerful to him, so he became ansem and xemnas, years into the future. and if he was in the heart in the sky/kingdom hearts, he could be a young man or a teenager. in the mickeys flashback with him and ansem the wise, when xehanort walks in, he looks like hes in his 20s. So what if he was just a teenager around soras age, who had been sealed in the heart/kingdom hearts. and maybe mickey fought with him. or xehanort dissapeered. xehanort could've come out of kingdom hearts in some fiery explosion, that killed everyone except Terra, who couldve defended himself somehow, and King Mickey, who was really far away. Xehanort could've then been taken through the corridors of darkness, to Radiant Garden.
or, mickey couldve come very close to defeating him, and in a last ditch effort, xehanort used the power of darkness to travel away from that place, ended up in radiant garden, and was so weak he passed out and lost his memory. because using too much darkness can hurt you, like when riku traveled to Hollow Bastion by himself in kingdom hearts. and years later, mickey arrived on Radiant garden, and didnt recognize Xehanort, or he didnt know who he was.

this theory has a few holes in it, i know that. please point these out to me without trying to light me on fire.

-thanks

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
What if Xehanort isnt the Unknown elder mage or the dark soldier at all? The Uem creates that ball of light, shoots it into the sky, and it becomes "kingdom hearts". But what if it really isnt kingdom hearts? What if it's Xehanort? What if the Uem and the Ds are trying to release Xehanort, the master of all evil and what not?

Actually he's summonig KH. ...

or what if kingdom heart has darkness and light in it, like all hearts (except the princesses of heart) and merely had super powers, and darness ended up seeming more powerful to him, so he became ansem and xemnas, years into the future. and if he was in the heart in the sky/kingdom hearts, he could be a young man or a teenager.

But Xemnas and XH were created when he was Ansem's aprentice. And he lost his memories. Why would he be KH though?

in the mickeys flashback with him and ansem the wise, when xehanort walks in, he looks like hes in his 20s. So what if he was just a teenager around soras age, who had been sealed in the heart/kingdom hearts. and maybe mickey fought with him. or xehanort dissapeered. xehanort could've come out of kingdom hearts in some fiery explosion, that killed everyone except Terra, who couldve defended himself somehow, and King Mickey, who was really far away. Xehanort could've then been taken through the corridors of darkness, to Radiant Garden.

Yes Xehanort is young. Sora's age? Huh? How would Terra have survived an explosion?King Mickey? Back it up somehow. Xehanort did come to RG but we still don't know how. Maybe from KH orr something

or, mickey couldve come very close to defeating him, and in a last ditch effort, xehanort used the power of darkness to travel away from that place, ended up in radiant garden, and was so weak he passed out and lost his memory. because using too much darkness can hurt you, like when riku traveled to Hollow Bastion by himself in kingdom hearts.

Yes darkness can hurt you, and Xehanort could've been using it before he lost his memories. Xehanort probably wouldn't lose his memories from using too much darkness

and years later, mickey arrived on Radiant garden, and didnt recognize Xehanort, or he didnt know who he was.

Maybe, idk but kinda doubt it

this theory has a few holes in it, i know that. please point these out to me without trying to light me on fire.-thanks

I don't even know what "flame" means. Pretty good theory for your first one! :thumbup:

blob

Just to tell the whole giving proof to a theory doesn't make it a theory anymore and plus we know to little to prove anything now, theres no point

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
this is the first thread/theory of mine just so everyone knows.

Okay...

What if Xehanort isnt the Unknown elder mage or the dark soldier at all?

Highly unlikely that he would be anyone else...

The Uem creates that ball of light, shoots it into the sky, and it becomes "kingdom hearts".

It would seem more like he is summoning Kingdom Hearts...

But what if it really isnt kingdom hearts?

I doubt that is the "true" Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, but I think it is similiar to Xemnas' KH, an artificialy made Kingdom Hearts...

What if it's Xehanort?

This is new... But I doubt a giant heart in the side is the game's main antagonist...

What if the Uem and the Ds are trying to release Xehanort, the master of all evil and what not?

Gee... The UEM looks more evil, powerful, ect than we have ever seen Xehanort to be... I would think the UEM would better fit that title...

or what if kingdom heart has darkness and light in it, like all hearts (except the princesses of heart) and merely had super powers, and darness ended up seeming more powerful to him, so he became ansem and xemnas, years into the future. and if he was in the heart in the sky/kingdom hearts, he could be a young man or a teenager. in the mickeys flashback with him and ansem the wise, when xehanort walks in, he looks like hes in his 20s. So what if he was just a teenager around soras age, who had been sealed in the heart/kingdom hearts.

Due to lack of proof, it is very hard to disprove this...
But, logically, this doesn't seem to really fit together very well...

and maybe mickey fought with him. or xehanort dissapeered.

Okay...

xehanort could've come out of kingdom hearts in some fiery explosion, that killed everyone except Terra, who couldve defended himself somehow,

Uh-huh... I'm not going to ask how...
Also, why would Xehanort come out in an explosion and nearly kill himself...?

and King Mickey, who was really far away.

Eh...

Xehanort could've then been taken through the corridors of darkness, to Radiant Garden.

That's the first thing I can agree on with you... But, I do not believe it happened the same way you do...

or, mickey couldve come very close to defeating him, and in a last ditch effort, xehanort used the power of darkness to travel away from that place, ended up in radiant garden, and was so weak he passed out and lost his memory.

I highly doubt that... Mickey, who looks like he just finished training under Yen Sid, could not hold up against (your) Xehanort (if he was supposed be the master of all evil)... Not to mention the UEM and DS, who are also still there...

because using too much darkness can hurt you,

What makes you think that...? Everyone who weilded darkness seems to fine to me...

like when riku traveled to Hollow Bastion by himself in kingdom hearts.

...Yes, just because Riku, someone who hardly knows anything about the power of darkness, hurt himself while using darkness, it's bad for everyone...

and years later, mickey arrived on Radiant garden, and didnt recognize Xehanort, or he didnt know who he was.

...Well, I doubt Xehanort was a very popular name, so I doubt Mickey knew fifty thousand different Xehanorts... I'm sure he would have relized who he was...

this theory has a few holes in it, i know that. please point these out to me without trying to light me on fire.

I did the best I could... Hope you didn't burn too bad...

You're welcomed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back