• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is it Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it real?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
:D!

Maybe it takes a special pair of people to make a long-distance/e-relationship work. o.o; I wouldn't be cut out for it, but I know a couple of kids who seem very much in love, despite there being no physical contact. I mean, maybe, in some ways, it's comforting to certain people, because it DOES kind of eliminate a lot of pressures... But if the physical thing is THAT important to some, then I guess it just wouldn't work for them.

I think it kinda depends on your values. And maybe the odds aren't great for success, but when are they ever? XP

I bet it's probably easier in some ways if you've already met, or if you see each other every month or so. I dunno. It's probably both easier and harder when you bring in more face-to-face time. :/

Air_Soldier

Depends on the person I guess. I've had five online relationships, and no real ones, but I like to think of them as being real. But still, that's just me.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
meh, I'd say it's the same thing, simply cause if the words your typing are true to your heart, it's completely the same

Last edited:

bladed asassin

i know what it feels like too not see ur gf for a long time..but if u really like her and she feels the same then goo by what epic nature said... its from the heart, fight the good fight my friend and you'll get what u want

Clueless

This is what I think about long distant relationships;
I guess that long distant relationships are real, though it's the other person you want to look at. Their personality, how they feel about you, etc.
Long relationships can work, though just having the urge to talk to them, even though you haven't seen them before is real courage.
Breaking up over an long distant relationship is also the real deal, like in real life. But just think about it, you've never seen them before and you've decided to break up with them? What's the point in having a relationship in the face place then?

GRR. XD I hope this helped?
:3

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
For online realtionships, no. Defidently not.

But for long distance, if you dated them in person and then they moved away, then yes.

Thats my oppinion.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
:eek:hmy:.....ok well my opinion on this is..if the person you're having an online relationship with really makes you feel loved in a way then I guess it's alright.
To me there's nothing bad on having an online relationship...and I know what I'm talking about ..ok back on topic to me it doesn't matter the distance as long as you really like this person..I think that..if it's true love then..life would join you together with the person you're having an online relationship with^^ yeah Destiny is like that you think that you're never gonna meet but somehow you end up meeting that person and perhaps..even marrying him/her^^ so yeah is so real like we're all in KHI now posting^^;

Air_Soldier

Yeah, ya definately gotta meet them in real life. I never got to meet my online boyfriends, but only because I couldn't travel, and neither could they. Sometimes online relationships are good for people who don't like being touched in real life, as I go all weird. You should also call them and talk to them on the phone. I did this with my last online boyfriend, but since I can't use a phone too well, it wasn't very good. ^^;

Hope some of that helps. And read this; How to Date Online Safely - wikiHow :p

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Yes. Someone I know had their GF move to another city and they are still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back