• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

The Organization XIII robes... they are so cool... is there way to buy thoes robes... i want one.

mollywhopper

Sharikaaria said:
uhh not that i know of.. what will you do with a robe anyway? hopefully, you won't wear it in public as daily wear.

i can see it now. a kid walking down the street with drak robes on. actualy that might be kinda cool.

BULLETPROOF

it is just a black jacket i think it looks REALLY REALLY cool to but it would look like a normal jacket in real life, the organization and they're cool looking coats is the main reason i am getting this game

Skitzoheartless

Ya know that little voice in your head...
*blinks* I want an Organization coat... man, I could freak out so many people walking down the street with that on. All you'd need to do is to make an Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblade, don the coat, and walk around trying to notice how many people know what the hell you are ^^

#3 Xaldin

of course i'll wear it but not everyday, i have to represent the Organization XIII on earth!

The robes uniform's have
black gloves
black boots
black trench coat with hood
zipper
two crystal thingies

1948dragon_

I saw a place on the net where you could buy the robe (in different sizes) bout it cost $300-$500 (I forgot the exact price)

#3 Xaldin

i remember seeing one kid with one... on some website. if i remeber i'd post it but i don't, i'm going to find that kid, kill him, then take his robe, then reproduce them for sale.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
The link that was posted seems a bit too shiny, too bright for the dark ominous look of the organization... but I would never wear it anyway, I would be dubbed an even bigger freak than I am now...

TsuraMutsugi

#3 Xaldin said:
thank you TsuraMutsugi!
for your asistance to strengthen Organization XIII, you'll shall be rewarded one wish from Xenmas himself!
*pulls off my current clothes to reveal my own org. coat* you fool, i am xemnas's right hand man, xecach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back