• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it Possible to get the T3 Medals in the smaller deals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
"Possible"

not "Probable"

I am totally aware of the near nonexistent odds of getting something you want out of a random draw, and I am not here to go for a rant about how unfair they are, I'm just curious if it is ever at all possible to even get some of these medals, because I know you have a small chance of getting 5* medals. (as it is 3/4* medals AND up)

I only ask because I will bite the bullet and try a draw on Monday, and if it doesn't work, then I guess I can try smaller draws and hope the moogle is nice enough to toss me a 5*

kopites

I got a 5* black coat king mickey with attack boost II from the daily 600 jewel deal. So it is possible to get any medals on any deals, you just need to be lucky.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, it's possible to get all medals from all the draws at this point. But the Epic Medal Carnival or whatever has a higher chance of getting the new Epic Medals than the regular draw does.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Yeah, it's possible to get all medals from all the draws at this point. But the Epic Medal Carnival or whatever has a higher chance of getting the new Epic Medals than the regular draw does.

Aren't you guaranteed at least one? At least, that's my understanding.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah you're guaranteed one, but you also have an increased chance of the other 9 medals in the draw also being Epic Medals.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Yeah you're guaranteed one, but you also have an increased chance of the other 9 medals in the draw also being Epic Medals.

o2dJdKT.gif

LingeringVanitas

I think I made a topic asking the same thing. lol But I am going to say I've gotten 4 AND 5 star medals by just doing the 300 and 600 draw's. So I would think it'd be possible to get the other medals too I don't see why not....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back