• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to beat re:coded lv1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's probably possible. If KH2FM and BbS can be beaten at lv.1 RE:Coded I'm sure can be beaten that way as well.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I'm pretty sure KH is designed so that anything's possible in terms of gameplay. However, looking at Re: Coded, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to beat it at level one. Like, you'd have to have insanely mad DS skills. So, if you have those skills, I'm sure you can beat it at level 1.

bigbadcloud

well when i get recoded i shall try it first hand days feels lout better on the 3ds useing the control pad and the slider as well to move the camra

axel95

Awards
It's probably possible, but I don't see why anybody would want to do it. It would probably drive you insane!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It definitely is possible, I've tried it before but never completed it. Olympus Coliseum is almost impossible though due to a bunch of different variables (never truly being able to take 0 damage), but once you finish that with some luck, yes, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back