• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingMuse35

Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?

I completed KH3D 's main storyline for Sora and Riku a long time ago. I accessed portions of the game's post-main-storyline content, such as the secret boss, the Ultima Weapon, a number of Secret Portals, etc. One day, I was playing as Sora in The World that Never Was after I completed KH3D's main storyline and reached the "Nightmarish Abyss" section of that world. In that section, I found an opportunity to battle Xemnas for a second time.

So, now I ask: "Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?". Thanks for your help, everyone! :smile:

billyzanesucks

Re: Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?

Yes, you can, but the Anti Black Coat Nightmare and Ansem are gone for good.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?

Yes, you can, but the Anti Black Coat Nightmare and Ansem are gone for good.
Yeah. I was really disappointed about that, I think the Ansem battle was my favorite.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah you can battle Xemnas over and over and over again so long as you have Sora playable.
It's a shame the Anti-Cloak and Ansem ones are gone because they were some of the funnest bosses.

SmilingMuse35

Yeah you can battle Xemnas over and over and over again so long as you have Sora playable.
It's a shame the Anti-Cloak and Ansem ones are gone because they were some of the funnest bosses.

Thank you :smile: It makes almost no sense that Ansem isn't able to be battled again, because Ansem is 1 of Riku's major enemies, as Xemnas is 1 of Sora's major enemies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I think its because Xemnas is the last boss that Sora has in his side of the story and because YMX is the last fight in Riku's story. I know, I wish it wasn't so. I just keep my save file at the point right before Riku meets Ansem and Sora at the top of the castle/whatever area that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back