Is it ok to be cautious about dating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
please don't go on me saying stop asking about love. It's about being careful with who a person likes. I've been very cautious lately and immediately know if the girls not for me. All I'm saying if what I'm doing is not good. Infract me, or closed thread if you must. i just want one answer At least

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
i think you're just making threads to get a reaction

dating without being cautious is pretty damn stupid and anyone with their head on tight realizes this.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
You'd have to be an idiot to not be cautious about dating. Or cautious about girls in general, for that matter. I'm a girl and I still don't understand how most of them think.

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
i think you're just making threads to get a reaction

dating without being cautious is pretty damn stupid and anyone with their head on tight realizes this.
This here.

And this, too.

BlackOsprey said:
You'd have to be an idiot to not be cautious about dating. Or cautious about girls in general, for that matter. I'm a girl and I still don't understand how most of them think.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
We gotta stop this prejudice of thinking that "all girls have the same mindset about men". That is lethal and dangerous.

Masteroflostrain, if you want to enjoy yourself in the dating scene: actually enjoy it. Accept the rejection, be happy you're making yourself look like a fool, and most importantly, love yourself. Nobody is attracted to somebody who cannot see the self-worth in themselves. Yeah, be cautious but only be cautious if they're socially, physically or psychologically dangerous. If they're not, stop catastrophising and muster up the confidence to research the complexity of love and just see where this kind of thing leads you to.