• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It Necessary to Preorder the Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
I was talking to a friend earlier, and he told me he already preordered KHII (for NA) ages ago. Originally I was just planning on going to the store and picking it up when it comes out, but he warned that they would be sold out before I even got there (partly due to preorders?)

I've really never experienced anything like this since the original DKCountry games from 10 years back, I mean recently any new PS2 game that I wanted was pretty much there at the store whenever I decided to go.

I would prefer not to preorder it online this time, just so I can physically pick it up myself, but do you think it's a better idea? Could the first shipment in NA possibly run out before people get a chance to go out there and buy it?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
im gonna go with them preorder it while u still have a chance. This is gonna be one of the biggest games of 06. if u dont u mighthave to wait weeks to get it because theyll most likely be all sold out

tenshiixX

i think you should pre-order it too, cuz everybody knows KHII's gonna be really big.. so just to make sure i think you should pre-order it online either at gamestop or ebgames. lol, im pre-ordering it now at gamestop along with the strategyguide

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Quick and easy answer: No. It's not necessary unless you're deathly scared that all stores around you will be out of stock.

I'm just going to buy KH2 off the shelves when its released :p

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I want the game the very first day, but I'm way to scared to attempt going to the store. It's not that they'd be out of stock. People will know that we'll want the game, so I bet they'll have a lot. I'm just scared of crazy fan people (like myself)

skilled keyblada

|The_Big_Four| said:
I was talking to a friend earlier, and he told me he already preordered KHII (for NA) ages ago. Originally I was just planning on going to the store and picking it up when it comes out, but he warned that they would be sold out before I even got there (partly due to preorders?)

I've really never experienced anything like this since the original DKCountry games from 10 years back, I mean recently any new PS2 game that I wanted was pretty much there at the store whenever I decided to go.

I would prefer not to preorder it online this time, just so I can physically pick it up myself, but do you think it's a better idea? Could the first shipment in NA possibly run out before people get a chance to go out there and buy it?
no its stupid too preorder the game so hard too find a hit game isnt it.
p.s: dont change ur sig and post alot more often (itd make the site way better)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Preordering is a good idea since Kingdom Hearts is such a popular game.

I never heard anything about people sleeping in front of the store in Japan for a copy so I don't think it's too too too bad.

I just hope it realeases on a school day so there won't be that many people at the store.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
sorarocks said:
i've preordered it. trust me, when the game comes out i advise you not to buy it at the store unless you're going to set a tent up at the entrance.

exactly

asiarules

Bronze Member
You know i live in Alaska and many people buy games here so you better go to the mall before 12:00pm and it must be the first day it come out or else well your out of luck.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
As has been said, if the game demand in your area is high, it'll be gone, but if your out in the middle of nowhere and in a small town, don't worry..so if your in a big city/suburbia, pre-order it, if your in a small town, don't worry about it until it comes out, i have to pre-order since I love in the big city of atlanta

bogus283

lol i dun have to worry bout it... live in lebanon MO. population 12000. less than 15 people have played the original kh in this town... i'm not worried bout it selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back