• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It me, or is TheGamersJoint way too Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

Iv'e noticed a lot lately that You tuber TheGamersJoint or Cynical is getting to way over the top with KH? I know he's a fan and i am too but it's too much, So he sits around all day watching the same trailers over and over just to get points and make pointless videos on which we already know, so please don’t say "Ooh why are you watching him" you should know by know and he's cool, i know but seriously. He also recycles videos from HMK and Skywardwing. He'll literelly do three videos of the same fucking thing. But is he a true fan or just using KH for money??

aqualight

I don't watch him but I swear I heard that he dropped out of school or something so he could do YouTube instead? If I'm wrong forgive me, but kh is slow news and if that's how someone supports themselves I really wouldn't be that surprised

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol I know, sometimes it's too much - like "we haven't received news in 10 months, here's other activities you can try"

But his videos are good imo. and youtube pays good money, so...

PS. Is that true about dropping out of school? wow

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"hi everyone, its cynical. in today's video, i'm going to yell the keywords 'crisp, turkey nipples, lingering whills' whilst i sever my toes with a cheesegrater and comment on the latest clickbait rumors i dragged you all here with."

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I've watched him a lot on Youtube too and you're right. I don't want to bash him cause he can be a cool guy. Though some vids he makes are pretty pointless and always says his opinions. If I were to give him a suggestion, it would have to be that Cynical should not only focus on KH and FF, but other games Square Enix have created. I know he is a big fan of KH like we all are and that his channel is mainly about KH, but like talk about Twewy or other games by Square and DO SOME GAMEPLAY. Some people don't know about Twewy so he could discuss about it so people have a better understanding of the story. Cynical might be running out of ideas, so we should give suggestions on what vid he should make and what we would like to see next. His channel may grow then.

Awards
"hi everyone, its cynical. in today's video, i'm going to yell the keywords 'crisp, turkey nipples, lingering whills' whilst i sever my toes with a cheesegrater and comment on the latest clickbait rumors i dragged you all here with."
You forgot to say "interesting"

Muke

whatever
Awards
'hey guys its cynacil or whatever. in this video i will tell you the reasons why kh3 will sell good. i am so awesome"
idiot

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I would say inb4 GamersJoint h8 but too late suckers, I'm about to bring the h8.

Don't like him, cool that he makes money on what he does, but he kind of represents almost everything I hate about the casual fanbase while also being someone who kept up with the "side titles."

His videos are pretty much clickbait central. Don't actually hate the guy, but boy, do I dislike him and his channel. Though, gotta admire the guy for making money off KH "news."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
His videos are alright, but I have noticed that sometimes he takes content from us without sourcing. Like when we sent out a tweet about the Violet Waltz in Kingdom Hearts 3 (which turned out to be false) and like a day after he made a video without crediting us.

We were making a massive leap based on very low quality footage and the first ones to have mentioned it at all, and we were wrong (Sign was telling me that it was wrong all along but I didn't listen sob sob sob). But he still made a video about it. I mean, it's possible he had the same thought but at the time we were making a massive leap there so :|

You forgot to say "interesting"
Take a shot every time he says "interesting".

EchoFringe49

He seems like a nice enough guy and I think people are a bit too harsh on him, with that said I do think he repeats himself way too much and limits himself in terms of content. HMK is a different story, he gets way too angry about small things and is constantly shouting, i've seen a few of his theory videos which are very well thought out, but the shouting is a such an annoyance to me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
We all are.

We're on a Kingdom Hearts forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back