• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Or does anyone else also believe that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is way too weird of a title? I mean, "Coded" is a pretty normal, yet cryptic name, and "Birth By Sleep" is the absolute best name they could've used for the PSP game, but "358/2 Days"? Whats that mean? Why so complicated? Whats with the "2"? Why is there a Diet Canada Dry?!? (Don't get that last bit? Watch Bonus Stage.)

But seriously. Whats up with that? And is it supposed to be in the past or present? The time explanation I read made no sense to me.

Gah... Squeenix... You make my brain hurt.

Y

Yannis

Or does anyone else also believe that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is way too weird of a title? I mean, "Coded" is a pretty normal, yet cryptic name, and "Birth By Sleep" is the absolute best name they could've used for the PSP game, but "358/2 Days"? Whats that mean? Why so complicated? Whats with the "2"? Why is there a Diet Canada Dry?!? (Don't get that last bit? Watch Bonus Stage.)

But seriously. Whats up with that? And is it supposed to be in the past or present? The time explanation I read made no sense to me.

Gah... Squeenix... You make my brain hurt.

I think its only working-title for the game. If you half 358 to two, then it gives u 179? WTF??!

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, at first, I was thinking it had something to do with what Roxas said in the trailer ("I will disappear from this world in 151 days") but after doing the math, I proved that theory wrong.

I'm hoping its a working title, but I dunno.

Y

Yannis

Yeah, at first, I was thinking it had something to do with what Roxas said in the trailer ("I will disappear from this world in 151 days") but after doing the math, I proved that theory wrong.

I'm hoping its a working title, but I dunno.

Its pretty noncool name for game. Just imagine yourself playing it and friend comes asking;"What are u playin?"

Then you would answer:" Kingdom Haarts: Threehundredfiftyeight slash two days!"... LOL!

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Thats hard to say too! I mean, theres no real way to abbreviate it like you could with Chain of Memories.

Its just a bad name choice in every way, and I seriously hope that Squeenix has something better up their collective sleeves.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It is the dumbest and weirdest name for a game. But Roxas and Sora's upcoming games are pretty darn strange.

eoin

thats almost year maybe it the year sora was asleep for if you ad on the six days you played as roxas the you're two days short a year so so maybe it what happened before roxas got caught.

Y

Yannis

thats almost year maybe it the year sora was asleep for if you ad on the six days you played as roxas the you're two days short a year so so maybe it what happened before roxas got caught.

Year has 365 days. So if 358 is added 6 days, then it is 364, which is almost a year.. Maybe its Roxas´s time before Sora wakes up.

If its so, then I wonder, if Roxas will have that childish voice that Sora had in CoM..

Last edited:

KershaFangs

Yeah, it's more probably Roxas' time before he started to remember Sora, in those 6 nights and it was the 7th day when Sora awaken. So 358+6=364 days as Roxas, and the last one is Sora's awakening. As for the /2...? Maybe it's dividing it in the sense that the days both have relevence to Roxas and Sora, thus it's 358 for 2.

But meh, we'll find out...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
yeah, I agree- it does sounds like a weird name and title. But, there always seems to be some reason and logic behind the names that they choose. So, I would not totally knock the name- at least not yet anyway

D

Deleted member 36435

Doesn't Roxas go all like, "I got 179 days left in this universe?"
358 days / 2 = 179 days.
Title explained.

D

Deleted member 36435

Could've been translated wrong, mehbe.
But wait I gotta do some math here.
358 - 6 = 352 /2 = 151
I win title explained!

Kurxi

Or to shorten it you could just tell whoever asked you, 'Kingdom Hearts, Roxas' Story'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back