• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It Just Me ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

I think it was about the same length as KH, it's just that most of us were more concerned about Sora/Riku's story and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the Disney crap that felt more like advertising then it did gaming...... I don't know about easier, it was just different for me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Yes the game is shorter....is it due to cutsences..for me no...I used the Skip scene thing...which made the game even shorter..lol

>_>...I'm playing KH1 right now and GOD I wish I had Skip scene..

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I like long cutscenes. They help you get to know the characters. And Sora needed more cutscenes. In fact, I think he needed more scenes to show what he was thinking. In fact, I wouldn't if in the next one they tell the story through his viewpoint( sort of like how FFX is told through Tidus's viewpoint). He received zero and I mean, ZERO character development in KH1( I still don't know what type of character he is).

But anyway, I didn't expect KH2 to be as emotional or as long as KH1 since the theme of this game was 'promises'. But it actually turned out to be sadder than KH1.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I think it seems longer, but is ultimatly very short

A

Ansem

it always had alot and long cuscenes, but the storyline was great and it wasnt too short or easy you ungreatfull peices of sh**! hehehe, ust kidding, dont take it seriously.

chefbekah1304

IMO, the cutscenes made it longer, but after i played through once i skipped all the scenes and i think it was easier, and i find myself wanting it more. it was still a good game overall

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Kingdom Hearts 2 was a great game in my opinion . . >.> . . Ya, it was a little short -Cough- and A little easy even on proud mode T___T; But thats about it, It was a great game, like I said. xD!!!

nc_babygal

^^^ Yeah I know. On KH1 it took me a very very loooong time just trying to figure out what to do when Destiny Islands was being destroyed and i didn't know that I had to go in that little cave you could barely see. But what really drove me crazy was the beggining of KH1 when you were wonderin in Traverse Town. That took me days to figure out what to do cuz I kept getting stuck. But eventually I found out that I had to go to the Third District. Actually finding it by mistake. I think KH2 was way easier. Actually to this day I can't beat KH1. I know it's sad. *tear* but I beat KH2 on first try. Took me 3 days and not skipping through the scenes either.

Islandgirl190

It did seem alot easier... thats right I said seem so no one can do anything*backs away from flamers*:nahnah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back