• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotomak

Ok, am I the only one who thinks that the games in the cyber world were the hardest of all time? I've been arguing with a couple friends over this and I want to see what you guys think.

xx kairi xx

The world itself i found easy, but that stupid mortorcycle game.. GAH! i hated it. it took me ages to finally get anywhere near the gap , and then when i finally got there i misjudged the size of it and smashed into the wall ...where i died >.<

khfreakxsora

space paranoids and pride lands were easy for me. actually i sorta forgot space paranoids except for the light cycle.. XD well i remember i finished space paranoids quickly. the hard word for me was Pearl Harbor. THAT ONE WAS REALLY HARD! I HATED THE BOSS WHERE HE TAKES ALL YOUR TOKEN THINGY! AND ITS SO DARK THAT YOU CANT SEE! and the people you fight is sometimes annoying cuz whenever they're in the shade, they're protected.. -.- so ya.. pearl harbor was hard and annoying for me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If the cyber world = Space Paraniods, then no, not really. There were worlds much more annoying, like Atlantica.
Music however, was a tad bit annoying.

xDENLINx

I thought it was fairly easy. The light cycle took me awhile to get used to but all in all was pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back