• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yeah, do you guys remember the Lion King thing with the "sex" or SFX" whichever way you look at it? If you look close enough at the scene in KH2 when Simba lies down and all the petals and stuff scatter, it still spells it out.

Here is a video:
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 pride lands visit 1
Skip it to 10:18, he's gonna lie down on the grass at 10:23-24 and just pause it. The letters seem to appear still. Keep replaying it and you will see it.

SleepyHeart

ok ... well i dont really see it ... but i do remember hearing about ... I see it really bugs u in order for u to make a thread about.!! LOL

something-cLever

Lol. I heard about that. An animator for the Disney movies decided he wanted to put perverted things in them.

For instance...

Little Mermaid: On the original cover, if you look at the golden city in the background, there's a...errr...spire that is suggestively shaped. And at the end, when they're getting married, the priest suddenly sports a...problem. You follow? Lol. It's pretty sick. I loved that movies when I was little.

Aladdin: There's a part where Genie whispers "Take your clothes off!" and Jasmine is all like, O.O The funny thing is, that wasn't a mistake because it was part of the script and by her face she definately heard.

Eh...what was that about Disney not wanting to up the rating of the next KH game to Teen...? Lol. Jk.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I think I see it ._. I see the S for sure but the rest... wow they are subtle with their stuff aren't they ._.

A

Audo

I don't see it in the KH2 cutscene. I think everyone thinks it is there by power of suggestion, same with the Aladdin thing mentioned about. He actually says something like "Scat good tiger" ro something to that to Rahja but since the "power of suggestion" kicks in people hear what they think they should hear.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yes I saw I but not 'SEX', I didn't see that in the original film though.
Guess I have to rewatch it.

Stealth.Baker

I don't really see it in the Kingdom Hearts video, but yeah.
Disney explained that in The Lion King, it's supposed to read "SFX" for the special effects team.
In Aladdin, when he's on the balcony about to take Jasmine on the carpet ride, Rajah comes up and attacks him or something, so Aladdin says, "C'mon...good kitty, take off and go." Which is misheard buy some people. Other people claim they hear a second voice while Aladdin is talking that is actually saying "Psst...take off your clo..." I've personally never heard it though.
As for the Little Mermaid cover, the cover artist claims he was tired and didn't notice or something. They took out the offensive column with later releases of the movie. And the priest's "problem" is actually just his leg bended really weirdly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OMG. This is such a big deal. Let's report KH to the board of people who do stuff about stuff that really doesn't matter.

D:

Awards
OMG. This is such a big deal. Let's report KH to the board of people who do stuff about stuff that really doesn't matter.

D:

Whoever said it was "SUCH" a big deal, i just wanted to point out that they probably edited the sex/SFX thing in too.

Awards
I dunno if this is clear enough:

LionKing.jpg

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sorry, I still don't see it. XD So um, what's your point? You noticed something forming letters? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back