• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or is BBS FM even easier than BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm playing BBS FM on Proud Mode and I swear its easier than it was in the original BBS. As far as I remember, the moogle in the courtyard in Cinderella's world did not sell Cure. In fact, I clearly remember the mirror boss giving me a run for my money. Previously, I had to use Aqua's D-Link whenever I needed to heal as I wouldn't get cure until much later.

It's not just me right?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Cure is available in the 2nd world for all 3 characters in the american version.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's called Crown Unlimit, which sounds like an odd name for a Keyblade, in my opinion. Also, I only think the game only got easier because of Rhythm Mixer, which is almost as over-powered as Mega-Flare was.

Oh. The keyblade you get after beating No Heart?

Sadie808

Nah it's the same it just really depends on what mode you chose.
and rhyme mixer is fun but overpowered! :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
^ Thats the very one. The one you get after beating NH.

1+1=FISHXD

its the same it just gets easier to beat each time you play first time playing kingdom hearts 3 weeks to pass played again 1 day to pass a chacter

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's probably because you know what to do now. I remember when I played BBS the first time it took me 20+ tries to beat Terranort and when I did it again later it only took me one try.

Sadie808

It's probably because you know what to do now. I remember when I played BBS the first time it took me 20+ tries to beat Terranort and when I did it again later it only took me one try.

Thank you Ven!

I enjoy doing all these unversed challenges in the worlds but my problem about the game is why did they only add 2 new keyblades?
Master's keeper (which you can only use the realm of darkness) and crown unlimited why couldn't Nomura go all out with the game why couldn't they not just add Old man xehanort's keyblade and vanitas X blade too?

blackberi

I found it to be the same difficulty, to be honest. Remember that you have experience this time around so it's most likely making the game out to be easier.

Crystal

Silver Member
I found it to be the same difficulty, to be honest. Remember that you have experience this time around so it's most likely making the game out to be easier.

I agree with you.
Experience makes the game easier, but not secret bosses xD

Key to Truth

Awards
I'm playing BBS FM on Proud Mode and I swear its easier than it was in the original BBS. As far as I remember, the moogle in the courtyard in Cinderella's world did not sell Cure. In fact, I clearly remember the mirror boss giving me a run for my money. Previously, I had to use Aqua's D-Link whenever I needed to heal as I wouldn't get cure until much later.

It's not just me right?

1- It's called experience.
2- The hit boxes and some animations have been improved (Mostly for Terra) so it is now easier to avoid attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back