• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Agreed. The game was KH so it was good.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, lichorish sucks.. xD

No, if it's KH it HAS to be good, and it was.

EDIT: It's not like I haven't played the game, I can judge it. o.o

Heartless1990

riku104 said:
No, lichorish sucks.. xD

No, if it's KH it HAS to be good, and it was.

EDIT: It's not like I haven't played the game, I can judge it. o.o

I know. My friend hates lichorice but he also says "If it's candy, it HAS to be good" (He's has a high sugar level -_-). You sort of sound like him the way you say it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, whatever.
But i'll have you know that I'm not sugar high.

Eh.. though red lichorice O.K..... >>;

P.S. Are you just mad that I don't agree with you?

Well, i liked it alot the only thing i didnt like was the battle system and the whole card thing..... i got confussed on that..... but i liked the story line that went with it.

Heartless1990

riku104 said:

Yeah, whatever.
But i'll have you know that I'm not sugar high.

Eh.. though red lichorice O.K..... >>;

P.S. Are you just mad that I don't agree with you?

I get happy and sad easily. Angry I can control easily unless someone triggers it to the point I can't sustain it.But seriously, my friend says that...well, your opinion's your opinion. I don't think COM was too great but who cares? I want KH2 to come out...NOW

Deidara

By all means, CoM could have been adjusted. Heck, if it came out on DS we'd probably have a near-exact copy of KH considering the graphical capabilities of the DS. But still, CoM didn't "suck." Otherwise, why do you think I bothered to level up to level 86? (Not that I needed to <__<;;)

SeRoFe

It's just you guys who say it was bad, I loved it!
The game play was ok, but the story line was very good, and the graphs, considering it was a GBA, where very good.

Void

The only thing (besides the unique storyline) that really stood out to me were the cutscenes. They're very advanced for being a GBA game. The game, all in all, gets a 6/10 from me.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I thought it was great. Most of your expectations were just too high. And Most of of you compared "you may have not posted it but I know", to KH1. If you do that of course chain of memories sucked it was nothing compared to it. But you must remember IT IS A GBA GAME! The card battle system was the best way to go. although it could have been better. Overall I would give COM a 8/10.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you ask me everyone needs to get off of the "All card games suck" bandwagon, grow up and form their own opinion about each game.

Whoever said I was jumping on any bandwagon? Or were you speculating that yourself. ;P I formed my own opinion: The Card Battle System is horrible.

Just because a game has cards doesn't mean the game instantly sucks, as is the case with this game, if you ask me.

But when that card system sucks, then well..ya. ;P

But you must remember IT IS A GBA GAME!

I've seen many great Game Boy RPG's. I still don't understand how it being on gameboy means the game has an excuse.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
All you people dont have the Right to call yourselfs KH fans.

Personally i thought it was an AWSOME game, Best Game for the GBA ever. The Grapichs were great, had a great storyline, And the Music was cool. As for me being a True gamer i beat the entire game in 3 days and i had a blast with it. I thougth it was a Great way to introuduce some of the Characters for KH2 and it answered some of my questions and put some stupid thories to rest.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Sora_99 said:
I liked it don't say it sucked!!!

People are entitles to their own opinions, so they can say whatever they please.

Monkeybutt said:
Whoever said I was jumping on any bandwagon? Or were you speculating that yourself. ;P I formed my own opinion: The Card Battle System is horrible.

Monkey... I never read the place where he said specifically Monkeybutt. o_O;; As for him, yes, he must've been speculating himself, cause he dosn't speak for me.

As far as the card system goes. I thought it was fairly easy to use. It was the first time I've dealt with that kind of control system. It was weird at first to me, because I wasn't use to it. But yeah, I thought it was kind of cool. So, as for the topic starter, I think it was "Just You", along with others who agree with you as far as I am concerned.

Vice-Versa said:
Personally i thought it was an AWSOME game, Best Game for the GBA ever. The Grapichs were great, had a great storyline, And the Music was cool. As for me being a True gamer i beat the entire game in 3 days and i had a blast with it. I thougth it was a Great way to introuduce some of the Characters for KH2 and it answered some of my questions and put some stupid thories to rest.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Haha, I agree. It answered alot of unanwererd questions for me... but as a typical Square-Enix game, it gave me even more questions.

jporiey

sora364 said:
I thought it was great. Most of your expectations were just too high. And Most of of you compared "you may have not posted it but I know", to KH1. If you do that of course chain of memories sucked it was nothing compared to it. But you must remember IT IS A GBA GAME! The card battle system was the best way to go. although it could have been better. Overall I would give COM a 8/10.
yes couldnt say it better myself

DarrcEnigma

monkeybutt said:
I didn't single anyone out, it was just a general statement. And it's true, most people on the internet instantly say a game sucks if it involves cards. Chain of Memories isn't the only game -- Metal Gear Acid has also been cut down for using card (though I've never played the game myself, so I can't say anything), people instantly questioned Arc the Lad: End of Darkness because it involved cards, and there are several others. And there's no good reason for it, either. They're just jumping on the would be "bandwagon" because it's currently "cool" to hate on things like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon. (Neither of which are bad, mind you -- Yu-Gi-Oh's card game and Pokémon's games, for what they are, are great.)

All I'm saying is that people need to quit following the opinions of others for the hell of it, use their brain for a change and come up with their own reason for hating it. And that's not to say that hating it for using cards isn't acceptable. It's just not acceptable when you're bashing the game because you despise another game that uses cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back