• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

I think the card system is brilliant, it really adds something new to the combat, you get more tense because you don't know if they're gonna Card Break or anything like it (usually XD). Pokemon has a great card game (and the normal games are good too lol). I loved the idea of a card battle system.

Night Shadow

i dont think it sucked as a whole, but i had a hard time motivating my self to get to the nex room/ world/ coridor, almost any thing realy, so i would go for a week w/o playing pick it up do a room, putit down for another week

chrisp623

Night Shadow said:
i dont think it sucked as a whole, but i had a hard time motivating my self to get to the nex room/ world/ coridor, almost any thing realy, so i would go for a week w/o playing pick it up do a room, putit down for another week

I couldn't agree more! I got so sick and tired of looking and looking for the cards to enter the next door, I traded the game in. Don't get me wrong, KH1 is one of the greatest games of all time, but let's face it, COM was a time filler for KH2 and that's all.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I'm saying is that people need to quit following the opinions of others for the hell of it, use their brain for a change and come up with their own reason for hating it.

:p My own opinion is that I don't like it because of the cards, useless worlds, (the only real Story was inbetween floors and at the end), horribly reused remixed midi trakcs, ect. I loved Metal Gear Acid's Card System though. >>;

seinra

Just remember people, this is totally based on opinion. Try to tell your opinion without any unneccecary comments. Some people still like the game. Though I was disappointed myself at the game. It didn't neccarily suck, but it could of been better.

seinra

The thing's they could of done better was 1) they could of added more characters. 2) I was somewhat dissappointed at the point that donald and goofy were cards and couldn't actually fight along side you. 3) the card system just complicates every thing else. Yes, beware the excellent grammar.

Heartless1990

Quote from Seinra:

The thing's they could of done better was 1) they could of added more characters. 2) I was somewhat dissappointed at the point that donald and goofy were cards and couldn't actually fight along side you. 3) the card system just complicates every thing else. Yes, beware the excellent grammar.

Excellent grammar you say? Let me help you. You may notice slight changes:

"The things they could have done better at were: 1) that they could have added more characters 2) so they could make the game so I would not have been as disappointed at the fact that Donald and Goofy were cards and couldn't actually fight alongside you 3) that the card system just complicates everything else. Yes, beware the excellent grammar."

Even though you're right about what you said, the last sentence was unnecessary.

T-S

I thought it was ok. I didn't like the card system that it used. The only reason I played it was to find out what in between the ps2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back