• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or am i a KH freak!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Topaz-Jo

Ok here is my problem, this is partly about KH, i didn't no where else to put it ok, so soz if its wrong place -

None of my friends, let alone almost none of the whole year know what KH is. I can't have a proper conversation about it to anyone exept this geek boy in my class, THAT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE! Am i a geek, or am i just weird. Do i have to not like KH to be kool?

ONE MORE THING, I AM SOOO UNPOPULAR IN SKOOL!!!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If you were unpopular before KH then it's your fault not KH's. And where I'm from, I used to be the only one who liked KH then I made everyone like it by showing them how cool it is.Maybe you should try that?

Topaz-Jo

Good point but whats the point of being the same as everyone else and being boring, i like being different, :). Only i dont really tell ppl i dig it but still they secretly no as my page on another site has loadsa stuff bout KH on there :S.

Penelo

No, you're not weird and you're not a geek. None of my friends care/like Kingdom Hearts (although I've tried to convince them many MANY times!), but I really don't care! It's part of who you are and what you like. Celebrate it, don't hide it! :thumbsup: And I love being different than everyone else, too. I hate being a clone... :thumbdown:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Good point but whats the point of being the same as everyone else and being boring, i like being different, :). Only i dont really tell ppl i dig it but still they secretly no as my page on another site has loadsa stuff bout KH on there :S.
then make a choice. similar or different. as easy as that. oh and btw this should have probably gone in the Help & Support section. ^^

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
No, you're not weird and you're not a geek. None of my friends care/like Kingdom Hearts (although I've tried to convince them many MANY times!), but I really don't care! It's part of who you are and what you like. Celebrate it, don't hide it! :thumbsup: And I love being different than everyone else, too. I hate being a clone... :thumbdown:

she has i point
be who u are and not what everyone else whats you to be

final Glith

Yea lyk every one else is saying its kool being diff. i love n even if KH isnt cared for in ur skool at least it has a fan in it n besides i went throught that stage all u have 2 do is not care n it dsnt matter if u tlk to the "geek" every once in a while just dont wory only think KH!=)

dont ever be afraid to be yourself. if playing KH is what you like to do, dont think that you're a geek. it shows your unique. a few of my friends arent into the game either, but im not afraid to talk about it or show how much i like it. just be yourself ^_^

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I have the some sort of problem but I have two friends that are obsessed with it as much as I am but at least some people in my school know what it is but have never played it.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am the only person that I know of that like it where I live.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Ok here is my problem, this is partly about KH, i didn't no where else to put it ok, so soz if its wrong place -

None of my friends, let alone almost none of the whole year know what KH is. I can't have a proper conversation about it to anyone exept this geek boy in my class, THAT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE! Am i a geek, or am i just weird. Do i have to not like KH to be kool?

ONE MORE THING, I AM SOOO UNPOPULAR IN SKOOL!!!

you're 12 years old, you're in what? elementary? Jr. High? What do you have to worry about? wait until you get to high school THEN start worrying. although High school is kinda nothing to worry about social wise.

ANYWAYS.

I'm a girl. I hang around with girls. and none of them intensively play as much video games as I do. They don't know what I'm talking about, but I rant on about it anyways. They only know that KH is a video game because of me.
The other KH fans? I admit they have some "geeky" characteristics, I still talk to them about KH because what do I have to worry? I hang out more with those who aren't "geeks"
I think you can still talk to that "geek" boy in class, but hey, if people can't accept that you like talking about KH, what's the point of hangin with them if you can't talk to them.

being a "geek" isn't bad. calling others "geeks" is.

armytaco

Why does geek even have to be a bad thing? Besides, almost everyone has something that makes them geekish. For me, it's the video games I play. And not being bad at sports. If people treat you badly for liking it then stand up to them. If not, you really have nothing to worry about.

IcedCandy

Yeah. Nobody else in my class really likes it, but eventually, my bestest friends in the whole wide world got into it, with much poking and prodding. Haha.
Just, be proud of who you are and what you like. People will respect you for it. That's what happened to me. Haha.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I have don the same thing and they think that this is a girl game. I dant care if they think that this is a girl game but the good thing is that if they make fun of me I can bit them up because im stronger then them.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I like playing KH, that doesn't make me a geek. I'm naturally a geek and proud to be lol XD. But, none of friends like it, so yeah I have no one to talk to about it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back