• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IS it all real or just a dream?......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

Ok. Since the beginning ive had the feeling that its all going to turn out to be a dream. soras going to wake up on destiny islands on the beach or something and realize that it was just one long dream kinda like he woke up at the beginning of kh. He also says in the opening fmv "Is any of this for real.....or not?" Just a thought. I mean c'mon, talking ducks? gummi ships? magical misadventures? Sora's imagination got the best of him.

lostboy92551

hey, i m just sayin! but that could be the whole big climactic "sixth sense" plot twist. besides, i didnt see any real worth in fighting heartless so i wouldnt care. i think this story is overdue for a big plot twist.

jk4eva

Well, I would. Because at the end of Sora's long journey, it all ends up not being real? That would just be sad and defeats the whole purpose of the game. Who cares about plot twists?

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

If it were Mickey having that dream, he'd say that he and Minnie were married, and he was a King. Of course, you would think that Mickey & Minnie would never marry, and you're probably gonna look at them a similar way you'd look at Sonic and Amy.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
That's one of the most extreme cases of jumping the shark I've ever seen.

I don't think Disney or Square will resort to something that desperate. They just don't need to. They've got the best writers on the planet working for them.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
It cant be a dream because he goes to sleep at the end of COM and when you go to sleep in a dream, you wake up. So unless KH2 is about Sora waking up from his dream and making pancakes cause he justgot out of bed, its not a dream...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
lostboy92551 said:
Ok. Since the beginning ive had the feeling that its all going to turn out to be a dream. soras going to wake up on destiny islands on the beach or something and realize that it was just one long dream kinda like he woke up at the beginning of kh. He also says in the opening fmv "Is any of this for real.....or not?" Just a thought. I mean c'mon, talking ducks? gummi ships? magical misadventures? Sora's imagination got the best of him.

That would, almost literally, kill everyone's respect for the KH series.
It's not like Square-Enix. Because that would be a BAD ending- they don't do bad endings. :)

I don't know

I doubt anybody would do that. With four games (if you include Final Mix) , and making the timeline of sora's adventure on the game 2 years long, then making it just a dream, wouldn't make sense. Besides how is that possible for Sora to sleep that long did Riku, Kairi, or the others hit him so hard he went into an acoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back