• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is he back in the game or is he gone for good????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

i have just wached the new kingdom hearts trailer, 05/02/05: NEW KINGDOM HEARTS 2 JUMP FESTA 2005 TRAILER!. i noticed the new and really improved gummi ship. also in the scene wen alladin and the rest of the gang are surrounded by the statues and every thing closes up i also noticed a pink block. it might be a gummi block. also it might be a gummi block for the gummi block to change into its new and improved stage. also i noticed wen the gummi ship was flying was who was chasing it. it looked exactly like KURT ZIZA. is he really back in the game and dos he want his revenge??? wach the trailer your self and wen the scene with the gummi ship flying low try really hard to notice wat is behind it. tell me wat you guys think about this ok and be honest.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Same here i agree with you completely...and i hope you can still create a gummi ship.that ship looked very advanced.i'm looking forword to makeing a gummi ship in that game,i'm gonna seee if i can recreate my Omega Boost or Over turn.:D

Claymore

I don't think thats kurt Zisa (considering he isn't a flyingship) but I too also want to be able to customize my gunniship although I probally would be fighting most of the game.

Dual Wielder

that gummy ship does look advanced...
i hope they remove the gummi block limit because on kh1, i started making ridiculous designs, like a diamond, with the weapons and engines inside of it, lolz...
maybe they'll have different shaped blocks, better controls, because those were the things that annoyed me most in kh1, blocks were too large and it took a while to figure out how to build ships properly...

Night Shadow

i still havent figured out how to make gummiships, im just flying aroung in the default one, ocasionaly trying to make a better one geting fustrated, and quiting. so i hpoe they make the inerface easyer to use

Deminem

Awards
(\/)
(**)
(><)
(_|_) im helping bunny rule the world!!!!!!!!!!
come bunny lets hop! >:)

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Night Shadow said:
i still havent figured out how to make gummiships, im just flying aroung in the default one, ocasionaly trying to make a better one geting fustrated, and quiting. so i hpoe they make the inerface easyer to use

:eek: OMG you can't make a gummi ship!!!!!!!!! Its soo easy!!!!:rolleyes: i've made gummi shipsof all types!!! i made one up side down my freind made one sideways.Making gumi ships are fun!!!!!thats why i can't wait for KH@ to come out!!!!:D

DarrcEnigma

That ship looks like Kurt Zisa, but only at first glance. Kurt Zisa had eight limbs all together -- six arms and two legs. That ship only has six limbs, and none appear to have hands. Then as KL pointed out, it has the Dusk Cross instead of the Heartless Emblem. As we all know, Kurt was an artificially created Heartless.

Since Rock Titan is in KHII, perhaps Ice Titan is as well. And if Ice Titan is back, it's possible for Kurt and Phantom to return as well. Even more so since Kurt and Phantom can be easily recreated. They'd have to make them both stronger, though, since Sora's skills have obviously increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back