• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Hayner a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I was just going through my strategy guide and I turned up to Hayner at the bosses section and it has a nobody sign right next to him. Can someone please clear this up for me?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Hayner? Roxas's best friend? No, he is a normal person.

I dont have the SG but, I guess something else will have to clear this up for you.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nahh I doubt it. If Hayner were a nobodies, don't you think that Xemnas would of paid him a visit?

Last edited:

HeartofTwilight

i don't think so, but there is a theory floationg around that everyone in twilight town is a nobody, cause we know Roxas was born there, maybe the whole town are nobodies born there. Just a theory that i don't particularly believe

SH_Brat

Yes. I believe Hayner is a Nobody. No, Twilight Town is not a Town full of Nobodies. There are real people living there. Yes, Nobodies are born in Twilight Town. It isn't theory. It is fact. The Secret Ansem Reports state that fact. Now, proof Hayner could possibly be a nobody: When Sora, Donald, and Goofy were leaving Sunset(name?) Station, Hayner was the only one who seemed to recognize Sora. NOTE: This was the real Twilight Town not the fake one.

Little_Red

betch.
SH_Brat said:
Yes. I believe Hayner is a Nobody. No, Twilight Town is not a Town full of Nobodies. There are real people living there. Yes, Nobodies are born in Twilight Town. It isn't theory. It is fact. The Secret Ansem Reports state that fact. Now, proof Hayner could possibly be a nobody: When Sora, Donald, and Goofy were leaving Sunset(name?) Station, Hayner was the only one who seemed to recognize Sora. NOTE: This was the real Twilight Town not the fake one.

That could be true, but when I looked through the SG it had the heartless emblem next to the heartless and the nobody next to the nobies and the weird third symbol next to the complete beings. Oh well, it may have just been a typo in it.

Thank you for trying to answer my questions

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
The Conquerer said:
Nahh I doubt it. If they were nobodies, don't you think that Xemnas would of paid him a visit?

I would mostly agree with him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
SH_Brat said:
Yes. I believe Hayner is a Nobody. No, Twilight Town is not a Town full of Nobodies. There are real people living there. Yes, Nobodies are born in Twilight Town. It isn't theory. It is fact. The Secret Ansem Reports state that fact

Incorrect, the Secret Ansem Reports state that ROXAS was born in Twilight Town, not ALL nobodies

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
TheMuffinMan said:
Incorrect, the Secret Ansem Reports state that ROXAS was born in Twilight Town, not ALL nobodies

Yeah, you have a point there.<.<

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^ Yeah I just got done reading them(all of them) and thats what it says...also the Guide is full of typos and misprints..so Hayner i doubt is a nobody..I mean if he was...then i think he would have had a bigger role ...and he would not have emotions towards his friends or Kairi..and Sora...at least thats what I think..

SH_Brat

TheMuffinMan said:

Read Secret Ansem Report 7 again. It is clearly written that when a heartless is born the nobody is born into being in this world. The world Ansem was situated in at the time was Twilight Town. That would also explain why there weren't that many heartless there to begin with. You are right in a since. Nobodies could also be born some where else, but most are definately born there. It's funny, though, isn't it. How it seems most of the Org was born in Twilight Town. Why else would the Organization be so attracted to that world in particular? Also, why build there base close to that world? It seems that is where the majority are born. How do we know Hayner wasn't a spy for Organization 13. If he was a nobody, he was either in control of a nobody or controlled by a nobody. Then again, if you noticed, only 10 of the Org. members had control over nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back