• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Dream Drop Distance Going OOP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I've noticed on Ebay that Dream Drop Distance has been selling for $40 used and up to $60 new and sealed. Also Best Buy's website has it listed as a clearance item and not for sale online. Is Sqaure Enix taking this off the market and if not why have these prices sky rocketed?

EDIT.

I know I created one a few minutes ago, however in the title I used Out of Print to which then it was only viewable from a printable view with no way to reply or even edit a post. Here's the thread I'm talking about

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ream-drop-distance-going-out-print-print.html

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I've noticed on Ebay that Dream Drop Distance has been selling for $40 used and up to $60 new and sealed. Also Best Buy's website has it listed as a clearance item and not for sale online. Is Sqaure Enix taking this off the market and if not why have these prices sky rocketed?

EDIT.

I know I created one a few minutes ago, however in the title I used Out of Print to which then it was only viewable from a printable view with no way to reply or even edit a post. Here's the thread I'm talking about

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ream-drop-distance-going-out-print-print.html

A similar topic came out last Saturday, actually. It seems the game is going through a holiday sale and is currently in low supply, just that. Come a few days later, I believe the game will have been restocked.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, after doing a bit of research, quite a few of SE's games are gone when they previously available. NieR, Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light, and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (and more I'm sure I'm not really looking for) are among the few that are currently sold out.

Pretty sure most retailers are out because of the holiday sales. They should be back in stock soon...hopefully.

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm surprised they haven't resupplied already. I still can't find it anywhere. ._.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, I'm assuming it's being restocked, I don't know if it counts for much, but I asked my GS and they said they should be getting more in soon. I mean, if it is OOP, obviously there are still a lot of copies at the warehouses, but at least we know stores are still getting it albeit a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back