• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Diz using Riku to destroy the 13th order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Why would this guy help and guide Riku for no apparent reasons as of yet?
He must have something planned.
I read in KH2 Faq that there's a translation where he actually says "" that he wants the organization destroyed.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Diz told the BHK "I need someone who can destroy The Thriteenth Order"...

sinharvest_angel

yeah he told bhk that, but we think (not confirmed yet) that mickey and riku are undercover, or are helping to destroy the organization, and if thats true, then maybe axel is in on it to

cloud@omnislash

sinharvest_angel said:
yeah he told bhk that, but we think (not confirmed yet) that mickey and riku are undercover, or are helping to destroy the organization, and if thats true, then maybe axel is in on it to
sry about that but I think Axel will help them just enough so they don't know his true intentions.

sinharvest_angel

yeah, know really has the slightest idea about that guy or his past, and i heard a long time ago on this site that stated something about nomura saying that axel had a very sad past or something, (im not spamming, i even heard it on this site)

cloud@omnislash

yeah that's true hmmm.....it makes me wonder what does he and sora have in common and if sora would even remember him.
Anyway I think axel is going to get in the way of Riku's goals and there is probably going to be a confrontation between the two.

sinharvest_angel

cloud@omnislash said:
yeah that's true hmmm.....it makes me wonder what does he and sora have in common and if sora would even remember him.
Anyway I think axel is going to get in the way of Riku's goals and there is probably going to be a confrontation between the two.

i think the biggest confrontation is riku and sora, since the are best friends

cloud@omnislash

But I am trying to say that there has been alot of hype surrounding the character Axel for a long time and if he doesn't do something crazy and be a infamous villain/ally/villian/ally/????. ppl are going ask why?

I truly think Riku going to lead Diz to the new location of Kingdom Hearts and maybe if he goes there he can become more than just a shell if in fact he is one.
Cuz if he is not the leader of the organization than maybe he doesn't know about the secrets of the heart.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, idiot...

They were in the pod room, Sora in the pod sleeping, and Diz said "Welcome, one chosen by the keyblade" and then BHK said "Is that me, or Sora?" and then Diz says "I need someone who can destroy The Thirteenth Order"...

Get your facts straight, and try and have a memory span farther than a goldfish's...

Danny_Sora_kh2

STFU you are an A**. Im trying to put it in smaller words for more people to understand...And what i should have put is What was at kh2.co.uk/ thats what it sed. SO quit callin names and stop being so rood. geez

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why would someone want a short version of what was actually said?

Saying anything but what they actually said causes confusion and leads to people mis interperating things...

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
I don't think that the Nobodies are capable of being evil, although they do seem to have devious intentions like is shown in CoM. If DiZ has less-than-good intentions, it may be to become human again, that is, get back his heart. Which is more selfish than that of a mentor role he gives the appearance of with Riku.

I do believe that it is the BHK that he told he needed someone to destroy the 13th Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back