• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Disney Town a mini game world or a normal world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

because i cant beat that ice cream one..i heared its full of Mini games as well as 100 acre woods? do i have to do it?

Anagram

Banned
A part of me feels this is serious yet another part feels it's like asking if Poohs Book is a mini game world....eh.

In all seriousness yes it is solely mini-game. The only merit it has to plot at all is showing Pete banished WHICH kinda throws the whole KH2 scene into chaos since in english it says Mickey banished him while in japan the royality word or whatever is genderless or something.

One of those telltale KH2 mistranslations~

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its part of the story. not as hard as you may think, you just have to follow the music more than the button prompts.

Anagram

Banned
Ice cream beat is evil and should be reserved as a torture in hell.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it really is and i had to play it twice in my life but here's hoping square will do the right thing and not trap us in minigame hell.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
each one of them were clunky and poorly designed? not to mention you have to do everyone six times just to get all the trophies.

Anagram

Banned
Luckily I care not for trophies BUT doing them more than once is still a pain. They just weren't fun I think. Some like them but I hated them all. I've never found a KH mini game fun but at least others were tolerable.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
KH should stick to their core gameplay and throw in the little things like puzzle pieces and page collecting.

Anagram

Banned
That'd work. Or at least make minigames entirely optional. Kinda was in KH1-2 with Pooh but still needed them for 100%.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if they want to break up the action sequences, they could always have worlds that aren't focusing on combat instead of a gimmicky minigame or musical.

Anagram

Banned
if they want to break up the action sequences, they could always have worlds that aren't focusing on combat instead of a gimmicky minigame or musical.

They could but 14yrs in and they still do it. Maybe they can't think of anything better? Then agian if the command board was their idea of new then keep the old. >__>

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They could but 14yrs in and they still do it. Maybe they can't think of anything better? Then agian if the command board was their idea of new then keep the old. >__>

they were really experimental inbetween console titles so i wouldn't give them too much flak.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
B-but the command board... *loves* Q_Q
Ice cream asshole game sucked big time, tho. Especially the last songs...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
each command board lasted way too long for how random it is how the game can go.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
each command board lasted way too long for how random it is how the game can go.

Ya think? I actually played the Secret Board a lot even though it sometimes took like an hour. o0 Dunno why, I just had fun with it...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ya think? I actually played the Secret Board a lot even though it sometimes took like an hour. o0 Dunno why, I just had fun with it...

oh my god that sounds awful. reason why an on the go app that syncs with kh3 to give you bonuses when you win would be a good idea.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
oh my god that sounds awful. reason why an on the go app that syncs with kh3 to give you bonuses when you win would be a good idea.

chuman right now being like: "What the hell is wrong with her...oh god. we lost her!"
Ah, I just hate linking everything together. D: All my precious data...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
chuman right now being like: "What the hell is wrong with her...oh god. we lost her!"
Ah, I just hate linking everything together. D: All my precious data...

lmao nah im glad you enjoyed it, personally i believe it was a load of barnacles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back