• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Demyx Not Loved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
Is is just me, or is there not a lot of Demyx fangirls out there? I mean, yeah, he's kinda wimpy and stuff, but he seems nice enough. I was just wondering... Cuz I really haven't seen too many... So if you have an opinion on his number of fangirls, or if he should even have fangirls, I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

Me personally, I think he's cute in his own way. Plus, he can play the sitar. That's close enough to a guitar to me. However, I'm not only a Demyx fangirl, but also an Axel fangir as welll. So I can't decide. Go ahead and post comments on that too. =D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm a Demyx fangirl!!! I mean, boy *shifty eyes*

Nah seriously, he's my second fave Org. member, so he's cooooooool ^-^

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'm a Demyx fangirl, despite the fact that I'm not a girl.

Luffles that hair bunches. (。◕‿‿◕。)

Cissy

Bronze Member
Many are Demyx fans. Believe me.

However, your assumption could very well be based on the fact that Demyx had few appearances in the long-run. In fact, we don't know much about the Org as a whole, yet most of us are indeed Org fans.

DarkSoldier85

I'm a guy and i say Demyx is freakin awesome. Not only did he seem like a good guy, he also made a pretty awesome enemy. That makes him one of the coolest people in KH in my book.

Really hoping he makes another appearance =)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Is is just me, or is there not a lot of Demyx fangirls out there?

For a guy that only had five scenes (counting the one when the entire Organization shows up on the first visit to Hollow Bastion, and when Sora first sees him running towards Hades' lair) I'd say he's VERY popular.

Demyx is one of my favorite KH characters, second only to Sora. I like how he stands out compared to the other members. Most of them are cruel or cold-hearted, and all of them enjoy fighting, but he's the polar opposite. It makes for some really funny parts in the game, and it's one of the reasons I'm excited for 358/2 Days!

natu133

Demyx is my favourite..at school I randomly shout at my friends "SILENCE, TRAITOR!" also, I had a dare to put on an Air Guitar Concert infront of them only saying "Dance Water Dance!" and "Now Your Rockin!" :lol:
it was the funnest...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
He is really popular lol
but i have to say, he is my least favirote character

xxHoshiko

I absolutely love Demyx and he's my second favorite character but I understand why some people don't like him at all. If I would think him as some crybaby wimp, I would probably dislike him, too. Maybe.

But yeah; Demyx is another word for love! xD

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'd say he's my favourite character next to Sora.

I just loved how he wasn't all cold hearted boring/serious.

Thats just my opinion, I've never been a fan of really serious characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back