• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Days worth getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It's okay but it was my least favorite of the KH games.
It moves extremely slow alot of the time and the missions can start to feel like chores that you have to go through to move the storyline.
Even though I love Roxas, the missions can get boring and repetitive at times.
But it was really good for a ds game imo

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. Not in my opinion. $40 for a basically "filler" game? No thanks.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
WELLLLL, IF YOU LOOK AT IT LIKE A KH GAME, You'll be thinking WTF is this story.
IF YOU LOOK AT IT LIKE A DS GAME, you will think it's awesome.
So if you look at it as it's own game not related to the series, then you can throw off anything about the story and you will enjoy it more.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nope, if ur interested in the story just borrow it.
it wasnt worth keeping -_-

huanglulu

I would say buy Days
I think it was worth the try it is a good DS game though there could be improvement to the game.
The gameplay and graphics are good especially the panel system and there are certain mission which are interesting though some could get repetitive.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
If you're a big KH fan then you should get it. If you aren't then try to avoid it (or borrow it from someone).

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yes the game was really good and fun a little repetative but the graphics were good and the panels were really unique and interesting. i had already knew what would happen so that got me through all the boring parts ( i.e xion becoming sora? man i have to see this) but if you dont know then you kinda get bored of t and start to think what the point is

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I thought it was worth it. Definetly one of the better DS games imo. Storyline moves slowly but speeds up a bit towards the end. Some of my favorite KH scenes were in Days though.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I would say Days is a great investment. The game can be slow at times but the story line is the darkest I've seen in the series thus far. Some of the missions can become repetitive but that is actually the point, seeing as how we are supposed to be experiencing what Roxas's time in the Organization was like. Because the game is mission based, most missions are fairly short so it does make it convenient to take it with you and play on the go during breaks or between classes. The game was actually my favorite in the KH series (however, since I haven't played coded or BBS yet my opinion on the matter could change xD). I do miss the Disney plots influencing the game like they did in KH1, but because the Organization runs a secret operation it does make sense for Roxas to have minimal interaction with the worlds plots and characters.

The graphics were really nice, especially for the cut-scenes (the cut-scenes are PS2 quality on the DS). I actually felt the characters were likable and their relationships believable. Days also had some of the funniest dialogue I've seen in the series thus far. The multi-player is really fun and I highly enjoyed playing as the King and the other Organization members. The panels system was also a really creative idea and I enjoyed trying to piece all of my levels, abilities, and items in the puzzle. The game play was surprisingly challenging. I thought the game was going to be as easy as KH2 but actually the game play felt more like KH1 in difficulty. The game has connections to BBS and considering the series is not complete yet, it may have more connections to future games.

I say buy Days but everyone's game preferences are different. It may be possible that you may not like it because of the slowness and repetitive nature of the game, especially in the first half. I hope I helped! ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree on some notes, the thing that made days likable were the personality they expanded. still if you wanta filler game, than yes, if not, than no.

games good, but story wise, you wont get much answers unless the ones focused on the fillers

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I've been trying to decide for a while now if I should get it. Does anybody think its any good? I need some opinions

YES~!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the whole reason I'm on this site right now C:.
Okay well...
I wasn't that interested in KH until my brother got Days and I played it. Now I'm very obsessed with the series. XD.

But yeah. Everyone's opinions will be different. Imo, it's amazing for a DS game, and amazing for a KH game.

Though if you hate Roxas, Axel, or think you'll hate Xion, then you might not like it. They're all the main trio of the game..

The panel system ((where you choose what items and stuff you take into battle, basically)) was really cool. A bit of strategy there, trying to fit the panels together. Like a puzzle. :p.

And missions...they get quite repetitive XD. Kill the giant heartless and such. I guess it's mainly for the storyline, and sometimes the cute dialogue within the missions. C:.

So...I think that's all I can say about it XD. Graphics are great for a DS game, cutscenes are nice to watch, music is amazing as all SE music is, and the only thing I didn't like were getting a bit of repetitive missions....

Summary: YES IT IS WORTH IT!

C:.
~Umbra~

Allister Rose

French Lover
YES~!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the whole reason I'm on this site right now C:.
Okay well...
I wasn't that interested in KH until my brother got Days and I played it. Now I'm very obsessed with the series. XD.

But yeah. Everyone's opinions will be different. Imo, it's amazing for a DS game, and amazing for a KH game.

Though if you hate Roxas, Axel, or think you'll hate Xion, then you might not like it. They're all the main trio of the game..

The panel system ((where you choose what items and stuff you take into battle, basically)) was really cool. A bit of strategy there, trying to fit the panels together. Like a puzzle. :p.

And missions...they get quite repetitive XD. Kill the giant heartless and such. I guess it's mainly for the storyline, and sometimes the cute dialogue within the missions. C:.

So...I think that's all I can say about it XD. Graphics are great for a DS game, cutscenes are nice to watch, music is amazing as all SE music is, and the only thing I didn't like were getting a bit of repetitive missions....

Summary: YES IT IS WORTH IT!

C:.
~Umbra~

it also depends whether someone wants to play a filler game

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, since the story began during KH and before KH2, it's not a filler. To learn how Roxas got himself into the fake TT, then buy the game. I'm getting my own copy, on another's copy, I'm at day 56 in only a day.

it is, it just revealed new things that we wont hear again.

so yeah it's a filler....unless your taking the word differently

State

Awards
There's also how Days recreates a couple of cutscenes in BbS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back