• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Days worth getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's not the damn system. It's how the game was executed. In the end Days is pointless filler in that regard.
High reviews? The game sucked.
not according to the reviews, the reviews were high, despite your opinion. and no i'm not basing my personal opinion on those reviews, i'm just saying we might not get a remake.

and what ending were you expecting, before days came out everyone knew it would end like that, yet people were still excited.

A

Azrael

not according to the reviews, the reviews were high, despite your opinion. and no i'm not basing my personal opinion on those reviews, i'm just saying we might not get a remake.

and what ending were you expecting, before days came out everyone knew it would end like that, yet people were still excited.

I cared little about the ending. I knew how it was going to go down but everything to the ending was just terribly executed.

Come to think of it the ending sucked too. There was no need to plant Xion into the fight.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I still believe that if you just look at it like a ds game and nothing more, it's a good game for being on a DS.
If you look at it thinking it's going to be an awesome KH game about Roxas and the Organization XIII, then it's a dissapointing filler that is better left unplayed.
Although, the ending of the game made Roxas's miniplot more effective to me in KH2 and I liked reading the journal entry things.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It isn't actually a terrible game at all. In fact, it's pretty great. Especially when you consider the fact that they put a full-fledged Kingdom Hearts game on the DS. That's not to say that it didn't have it's "meh" points, but people here are exaggerating.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It isn't actually a terrible game at all. In fact, it's pretty great. Especially when you consider the fact that they put a full-fledged Kingdom Hearts game on the DS. That's not to say that it didn't have it's "meh" points, but people here are exaggerating.

It's not a terrible game, it is a really good game for being on a nintendo DS.
It's just that if you compare it to the other games in the series, it's just a bad filler that could of been alot better.
But if you look at what it's acheived for being on the DS, it's easily a great game if you look at it by itself.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Imho, any real KH fan should get any KH game they can get their hands on. Even if they hate it at the end, at least they can say they've played it.

So yes, I would totally get it if I was you. :D

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I borrow it from a friend cause i don't have DS and i don't want to buy it just for Days.

Now if you really want the game so you can have all the games then get it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I borrow it from a friend cause i don't have DS and i don't want to buy it just for Days.

Now if you really want the game so you can have all the games then get it.
i think there are other reasons why people would want to get it or have it. personally for me, it was a good game, but it's very difficult to do somethings and leveling up is a pain. So if you have patience, then yeah it's a good game. personally it reminds me of COM in the way they took the missions. story was OK. redoing missions are good buti want to rewatch the cutscenes.

the game deserves a remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back