• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Days worth getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I agree with what others say about renting or borrowing the game. It is isn't the best of the series but it is somewhat decent. Borrowing the game will give you some time to decide if you like it and want to buy a copy or just return it and never touch it again.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I liked the missions, and the gameplay, I found it rather fun, despite the repetitiveness. And you do get to experience playing as different Organization members, so that's a plus. There's also some AkuRoku friendship build up that was needed.

Otherwise, I could have done without the game. Everything else sucked. Xion's basically the plot, and that doesn't even start until Day 200 something and straight at the end for that reason. Also, don't expect a lot of Organization XIII, or whatever you might think you're getting out of them: back story, more depth. Nope. It's basically the RAX filler junction.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I liked the missions, and the gameplay, I found it rather fun, despite the repetitiveness. And you do get to experience playing as different Organization members, so that's a plus. There's also some AkuRoku friendship build up that was needed.

Otherwise, I could have done without the game. Everything else sucked. Xion's basically the plot, and that doesn't even start until Day 200 something and straight at the end for that reason. Also, don't expect a lot of Organization XIII, or whatever you might think you're getting out of them: back story, more depth. Nope. It's basically the RAX filler junction.

actually you do get more dept on xigbar a bit, but everone else just had there personality expanded but really didn't reveal anymore than what we oringally though of them

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
actually you do get more dept on xigbar a bit, but everone else just had there personality expanded but really didn't reveal anymore than what we oringally though of them

Though you have to admit some of the dialouge was really funny. It made the members seem more human.

State

Awards
We got to see more of a lot of members, specifically Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix and Axel.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Though you have to admit some of the dialouge was really funny. It made the members seem more human.

yeah it was due to nomura writing the dialogue himself right?

it felt much different from the other games. still, we did also get more dept on saix-axel too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah it was due to nomura writing the dialogue himself right?

it felt much different from the other games. still, we did also get more dept on saix-axel too.

I actually liked the dialouge in Days, if it wasn't for that I probably would have been completely dissapointed with it.

I hope they uses a similar dialouge style for future KH games.

S

SoulSilver

I mean the game lets you control you're favorite organization member, even though there limit to there attacks you have to understand that they just joined the organization and were begining to understand there power.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I actually liked the dialouge in Days, if it wasn't for that I probably would have been completely dissapointed with it.

I hope they uses a similar dialouge style for future KH games.

I loved the dialogue too!

Organization Moogle:
"My name is of no importance!" <3

Larxene:
"Eww, you're awake."
"Don't bother me I'm busy, go knock your head against the glass or something!" xDDD

I couldn't resist...xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I mean the game lets you control you're favorite organization member, even though there limit to there attacks you have to understand that they just joined the organization and were begining to understand there power.

What? I hope you mean Roxas and Xion. The other members had been a part of the oragnization for atleast a few years.

A

Azrael

Still there was a lot less character development than what you expected out of a damn game about the Organization.

Xion sucked out much of that potential.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Still there was a lot less character development than what you expected out of a damn game about the Organization.

what were you expecting? they got enough development to see they actually have a personality, what more do you want? the focus was roxas (more or less xion), everyone else was lucky enough to get any development.

A

Azrael

what were you expecting? they got enough development to see they actually have a personality, what more do you want? the focus was roxas (more or less xion), everyone else was lucky enough to get any development.

Then stop advertising it as a damn Organization game and as one about a doll. Xion took the spotlight. Hell it felt weird even playing as Roxas knowing that he wasn't advancing the story.

Lucky? There was almost nil development.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Then stop advertising it as a damn Organization game and as one about a doll. Xion took the spotlight. Hell it felt weird even playing as Roxas knowing that he wasn't advancing the story.
Lucky? There was almost nil development.

organization fans can love it, you can play as one your favorite org.13 members, you get to see how they are like when they are not fighting sora, what development do you want? them talkinga bout there home world?

A

Azrael

organization fans can love it, you can play as one your favorite org.13 members, you get to see how they are like when they are not fighting sora, what development do you want? them talkinga bout there home world?

At least some information concerning about their pre-Organization lives. Perhaps something on why exactly Marluxia and Larxene plotted to take down Xemnas? Something along those lines.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, it's not worth it. For me at least, it almost killed my enthusiasm for the series. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN, GET BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Allister Rose

French Lover
At least some information concerning about their pre-Organization lives. Perhaps something on why exactly Marluxia and Larxene plotted to take down Xemnas? Something along those lines.
info on there homeworld is fandom, although i do think marluxia-larxene betrayal could have been explained more, though days implied that marluxia took an interest in the keyblade and wanted it for himself, dont know how that relates to his betrayal but i tihnk it is......i was just expecting personality, nothing more. it was a ds, not PSP i knew people would overhype and get like this.

i'm pretty sure we'll get a remake. but considering high reviews, i doubt it

A

Azrael

info on there homeworld is fandom, although i do think marluxia-larxene betrayal could have been explained more, though days implied that marluxia took an interest in the keyblade and wanted it for himself, dont know how that relates to his betrayal but i tihnk it is......i was just expecting personality, nothing more. it was a ds, not PSP i knew people would overhype and get like this.

i'm pretty sure we'll get a remake. but considering high reviews, i doubt it

It's not the damn system. It's how the game was executed. In the end Days is pointless filler in that regard.

High reviews? The game sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back