• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is da king going to be one of your party members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey's_Soilder

Can sum body tell me how Mickey will be in dis game? Is he just a character? a party member? Boss? Or is he just an a illusion to sora donald and goofy's eyes?

KH Riku

he definitly wont be a boss but i think he will be in your party

Chosenoneknuckles

I doubt he'll be in your party, i think he'll just be a information guru, hes still with Riku in the Organisation (fighting alongside Sora may not go down so well)

DiZ

He's a party member when you reach Twilight Town with Sora and co., after he loses sight of Riku at Hollow Bastion when he's clouded by the organazation's leader. He later takes him back to his Castle where Sora sets to save the Queen,Goofy, and Donald from Pete, which you later fight again in the world of Hades/Hercules.

Well if he's in your party then hopefully you;ll get to fuse with him

Non-Existant One

Exile said:
Hes supposed to be in your party sometime in the game.

It hasn't been officially confirmed weither or not he is playable. Nomura only stated that Mickey would help Sora in someway. People only assume he is playable, but given the current information about Mickey all we can do is assume and hope he's playable. After all who doesn't wan't to run around as Mickey and beat stuff up using Mickeys awsome sword fighting skills.

Midnight

If Mickey's there, doesn't that mean Riku should be there? There fore this would make a party of five, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Riku. Also one theory is that Kairi goes looking for Sora, and if those two meet, you know she'll join his party.

Lock_On

so very doubtful that he will be a party member or a boss!he'll probaly be missing again like in kh.p.s.i thought that he would at least be wearing a crown if he wuz a king!

Well I would think it very hard to fight and stop the heartless threat while wearing a crown on your head that pretty much shouts out, "HEY! I'M ROYALTY! COME KIDNAP ME!"

Edit: Just to let you know, I didn't mean that in a mean way :)

Last edited:

Soren

Awards
lol good point.

But I do think he'll help Sora out more than the scene in the Trailer. And there's also a very good chance that he'll be a party member. Doubt he'll be playable, but he should be a party member in certain areas of the game. *Like Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town.*

Last edited:

rikus_brother

I think that the king will play a large role in the game but i think it just like last time he will play an indirect one.

Mickey's_Soilder

I kinda doubt dat he will have a playable role or be a party member. Cuz i thought he was in the first kingdom hearts, den it disappointed me wen he made one small appearace. I have a feeling he might appear in about mabe 2 times in the 2nd one. Or maybe im wrong............. i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back