• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is com worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0k3n Riku

Hot_Chocolate said:
while kh2 was in the makings i neglected to play COM. i didnt think it was that important. and i basically know the whole story from top to bottom in it with the organization schemes and diz and namine and both endings. but now that i have beaten kh2 i kinda want to pick up COM. is it worth it?
well you shoulda played it when it came out, and yes you should now.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
R o x a s said:
it is worth its...its not THAT bad...its decent
PHAIL. GAMES DON'T NEED TO BE PRE-RENDERED TO BE GOOD

It's a good break from the slutty buttonmashing from the other games, and there is a big strategic element with the breaks and all... And you get to fight the other members of Orginization XIII. I say yes, and it should be cheaper now...

EDIT:

The Ultima Crest said:
Pick it up if you want to you never know what you will like but I still stand by my opinion that it sucks.
YOU PHAIL MORE

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Yes it was. All that waiting for that. I had high hopes for that thing but no it turned out like a baby with birth defects. TN shoulda been killed for that gameplay idea. If it were just a hack and slash game it woulda been good. But the cards messed it up. I was just playing it for the story. CoM seemed like a test to see how much fans liked KH and How much money they could make

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well you dont really have to torture yourself. You can buy it for like 15$. I mean its alright if you get used to the battle system. If you dont like it your out of luck.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Com was worth it because it tells Why Sora was asleep and also how he met the Org members anyway but this game wasn't bad just that some people could not handle the basically Yu gi oh style game yeah its a card battle system but that system is easy to use it isn't hard but yeah Com basically gives you a heads up of who are the new enemies in the game

And also two this game is harder no thanks to the battle system that doesn't have anything to do with how hard it is and its longer than KH2 it took me atleast no more than 7 days max to beat this game that's thanks to the bosses and crap like that

Hot_Chocolate

well it seems like this game has two sides to it. and it really depends on the taste of the player. P.S. i dont need to play it for the story because ive read countless of walkthroughs and sene the endings. but i would like to see the cutscenes and say that i have played all the games in the kh universe.

so final thoughts .
yes or no

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
The Ultima Crest said:
Yes it was. All that waiting for that. I had high hopes for that thing but no it turned out like a baby with birth defects. TN shoulda been killed for that gameplay idea. If it were just a hack and slash game it woulda been good. But the cards messed it up. I was just playing it for the story. CoM seemed like a test to see how much fans liked KH and How much money they could make
OMFG IT NEEDS TO BE HACK AND SLASH

KH IS AN RPG

GET THAT THROUGH TO YOUR HEAD

YOU NEED TO ****ING THINK TO PLAY IT RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back