• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is COM still being made?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is COM still being made in America or Australia? I can't find it anywhere(I'm auzzie BTW)

A

Audo

LOL. When you said 'is it still being made' I thought you meant you thought it was still in development.
Well, due to the fact that no one makes GBA games anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if production has stopped for CoM. You could always check online gaming sites like EB Games, or Gamespot, or maybe even eBay or Amazon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
thanks for the help Riku-Keyblade. I wish they made it playable for the DS though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You could always check online gaming sites like EB Games, or Gamespot, or maybe even eBay or Amazon.

Yeah, you could probably find a copy at EB Games or Gamespot, I'm sure at least one of the locations has one.

bleachmagic

yep its at gamestop it ranges from 20 to 30 bucks
and if you still cant find it you can try an emulator

Rix

:)
Awards
I couldn't find COM anywhere in Norway either, but I find it on eBay:p Later I have also found some preplayed copies at EB games too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Think I might get it off Ebay when i get the chance, money and permission from my 'rents. as you can see, I'm a young 'in

T

tazztig

They might still be making a copyright first before it'll ship to the usa....???

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, of course the chance is slim that you'll find a new copy in any of your big game shops around your area so long after it's release.

Your best bet is to either search for it online (Amazon or Ebay are always good choices) or check second hand shops.

A

Aqua.

They might still be making a copyright first before it'll ship to the usa....???[/QUOTE

I think that its logical, because there still working on the other projects for the upcoming Square Enix show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back