• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is BBS 0.2 so bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Other than that brief meeting in BbS, Aqua and Sora have always seemed very connected. Other than nearly passing him the keyblade, she cried when she heard he's still saving the worlds and would save her, he had a flashback of specifically meeting her for some reason, at the end of 0.2, his younger self noticed her under the water and his older self is reaching out to her just below the surface.

I'm expecting a lot of Aqua and Sora stuff to go down. Crossing my fingers

Miasthma

Awards
cuz the game length of 0.2 is equally as long as the other games

jokes apart, 0.2's story isn't bad at all. majority that played 0.2 played it with the knowledge of it being a very short game and what did they expect from a short game? of cuz, Riku not even noticing Aqua was just weird (and the random fan service), but otherwise I actually enjoyed 0.2

on the topic of DDD: am I seriously the only one that enjoyed the story of DDD the most? must be cuz i'm weak to time travelling stuffs and such

Could be considered weird by a large portion of the fanbase, but I consider it good too, haha

shivaa

Awards
BBS 0.2 is totally different in gameplay and graphics, it's kind of a demo (with different gameplay and a unique story) of KH3. It is a bit short but at least the essential is there.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
I just completed it a week ago and thought it was super boring... not a lot to say about it.

Back