• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is AS Larxene hard or do i suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
I bought Kh 1.5+2.5 for PC and began playing Kh2fm on critical mode. I havent played KH in over 10 years and the game was amazing. Everything looks so beautiful in HD.

And i was doing well in critical. I reached Port Royal, even managed to beat Pani and Pain cup and Zexion's AS (before getting trinity without reflect). But then i met Larxene.

I have been trying to beat her rn at lvl 22 before Barabrosa, 10 hours to be precise. I have learnt most of her attack patterns and i got very comprtable at switching between guard and reflect.

But i always psyduck up in the end. Her desperation move, i legit can get past it. And its not just that, but even getting her to do it is waaaay harder than i thought. I have to parry her around 100 times without getting damage just to get to the final phase.

Because of this i cant practice my timing during her desperation move so evne if i reach it, i will still lose. And thats of course at best, providing i manage to bait her limit 3 times in order to get to attack her.

I psyduck up way to many times. Sometimes i hit the wrong button, other times i forget her patterns and sometimes she catches me off guard.

There is lots of RNG involved her as well. Because if she wants to kill you, she can and she will. I need a good roll to get her to her final phase which is rare.

Idk, maybe its just not for me. My eyes get tired and i cant tag her, and my finger feel paralyzed. Its not fun. I could probably win this fight but its gonna take days and i feel like its not worth it.

Back