• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is anyone pre-ordering?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightTrain01

Yep yep, mine is all pre-ordered and stuff....I need to go ahead and pre-order the limited edition guide too

Whispered.Hope

Engulfed said:
So you think the song Album Version and Single Version will be different?

tsunage wa setain da. . .

Pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago. Can't wait. I didn't know it was possible to pre-order the limited edition guide, though. I'll have to go back and do that, though if it was anything like when I bought the FF X-2 LE Guide, it'll be there xD

. . .issho ni.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I prorderd from EB online

I got the express shipping (I'm paying for it), so it'll be at my door on the 28th

kthundercat

Truly, if you want a shot at getting that game, then my advice would be to go to your local game store and ask them what the popularity of the game is there. If they say that noone has really asked about it (seriously doubt) then don't worry about it. I know that out here if anyone wants it within a few months or more of when it comes out then they really should consider preorder.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I preordered the game and the limited edition strategy guide. I've already paid it off, so I just have to go in an pick it up when they call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back