• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Getting bored of BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumia

for me, thes tory is repetitive. i think it's best to play aqua's story first to avoid repetition later on. as for the worlds, they also get surreptitious, but only by the third scenario.

Hopefully multi-scenario would be watered down to just two

Crystal

Silver Member
for me, thes tory is repetitive. i think it's best to play aqua's story first to avoid repetition later on. as for the worlds, they also get surreptitious, but only by the third scenario.

Hopefully multi-scenario would be watered down to just two

I mean..why is the story repetitive? xD the story is not the same for each character.
The order to start the game is Terra>Ven>Aqua..it makes more logic :)

Lumia

because, when i followed TAV order, it was practically nothing important in aqua's. it was like aqua's story already gave out what terra and ven's story too. the only thing that is obviously not repetitive is the ending for each one. I guess the reason to play the next three scenarios is only out of curiosity to know what happened to the other 2.

And i know what the order that was suggested. but there is no official order to do. TVA is only out of gameplay issues.

still, terra reveals who vantias is way too fast, ventus and aqua lead onto what terra's story is along with some of their own disney story i really don't care about.

Crystal

Silver Member
You can play what order you like -___-
Does Terra's story reveals who is Vanitas? I thought it was revealed in Ventus' story?

Kevin Perez

I haven't played BBS in a while (waiting for the Final Mix), so it's a good thing I stopped, otherwise I would've PO'd myself for failing to achieve 100% completion, which I can't seem to do.

Crystal

Silver Member
Play proud mode or critical mode, it doesn't need 100% completion.

Stars

リク
I haven't played BBS in a while (waiting for the Final Mix), so it's a good thing I stopped, otherwise I would've PO'd myself for failing to achieve 100% completion, which I can't seem to do.

Erm yeah, you can always choose proud mode or critical mode so that you dont have any problem in the 100% completion

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
The only time I got bored with BBS was during Terra's scenario. I found Ven and Aqua's scenarios much more interesting because they meet more people and you also get to fight Vanitas a couple of times.
I'm done unlocking Blank Points so I don't think I'll be touching the game for awhile but I don't think I'll ever get bored with it. Especially the Final Episode. I get an adrenaline rush every time I play it.

Kevin Perez

Shining Star and Crystal Maiden:

I meant to say is that I would've PO'd myself trying to get 100% completion on Standard mode.

Ventuskeyblade

Theres tons of stuff to do in the game!
You should go back and do the (i think its been caled as) extreme challenge where you play the game again on critical, with no exp gain. I'm doing that!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Theres tons of stuff to do in the game!
You should go back and do the (i think its been caled as) extreme challenge where you play the game again on critical, with no exp gain. I'm doing that!

I'm on critical right now, but I haven't tried the challenge yet. But I'll do it after I beat Aqua. Braig's a pain in the ass.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I beat just about everything except MF. Insane. A dedicated Gamefaqs Guide is looooooonnnnnnngggggg overdue.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Eh... after (almost) finishing Ven's scenario, it is getting slightly boring. Going through basically the same places in the same worlds starts getting a little repetitive. But at least the gameplay's fun as hell, so that still keeps me going.

Lavender13

of course the worlds would get repetitive, but it gets interesting when you go to certain parts the other never got to. but it's always the third scenario that makes things feel like that.

the trophies and completing the trinity archives is what keeps me playing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I keep missing it. Whenever I'm playing it, I'm just leveling up my commands and then I lend it to a friend and miss playing it. Apart from the two times when my friends have it, I couldn't stop playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back