• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Getting bored of BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

Not so much bored as taking a vacation. In a week on non-stop play on my Standard Mode files, I basically did everything you could do. I even finally defeated MF as Terra. I am exhausted, so I'm waiting a week or so to start my Critical Mode files. For fun, I've fought Vanitas Remnant as Aqua for the past few nights, challenging myself like with no damage or only physical attacks.

Lucifur

Uhhh, no. A TRUE Kingdom Hearts fan doesn't get tired of playing the game over and over. I love this game as much as Kingdom Hearts, why? Because when I was 14 I bought Kingdom Hearts. I fell in love with it and like ( I'm hoping ) many others I felt a connection with the game, something I've never felt with a video game character in my life and I've been a gamer ever since I could pick up a control. Anyways, when I got Kingdom Hearts I beat the game 5 times, and still wasn't bored of it, I wanted to get every Trinity Mark, every dalmation and every treasure to get the secret ending. I was completely devoted to this game. As I grew up Kingdom Hearts was still a passion, but nothing like the original, KH:CoM and KH: Days almost made me lose faith in this amazing game. Then I played KH: BBS...I felt the same way I was when I first played Kingdom Hearts 8 years ago. Even though I've grown a long way from those days I'm still devoted to the series, specially to this game in particular. Long Live Kingdom Hearts : P

To answer your question, no, I'm not bored of KH: BBS.

PrinnyGod

Awards
I've been bored of BbS for quite a while now, but I might pick it up again sometime. After replaying Ven's story on Critical, the worlds were starting to get really boring and empty, and losing a lot of their initial charm. Hell, I was already starting to lose interest after/during the end of Aqua's Story.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i seriously got bored of it the time i finished the final scenario,im just a guy that plays a game for the story mostly,so since i finished it,i seem to lose my interest right away
and that's with most game,not just this(excluding Kingdom Hearts 2,it was the best game i've played)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Eh... yeah, I'm a little bored as I haven't played it that much. But that just happens with just about every game ever. After about two months of playing the game, you just want to head on over to something different. It's just a natural thing.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Get this. I'm bored with the game. Oh, but I haven't finished yet. I got bored of the game after I completed Terra's fucking scenario. It doesn't even help the fact that I played all three scenarios in the Japanese version because the game completely lost its charm and instead, does my head in. I mean, I've been criticising the story. I've been criticising the lines that are coming out of the character's mouth. It didn't feel as excellent as it was when I read the story on Wikipedia. Don't get me wrong, how it paced is a lot better compared to 358/2 days. At least it knows when to not dwell too long. Yet it dwells too short.

I hate this game and love it at the same time. But no, I couldn't play through more of it. The story gets on my god damn nerves and the fact the script doesn't feel that great makes me want to play Fallout New Vegas or any of the Persona games.

I think I still preferred the saturday cartoon vibe of Kingdom Hearts. It was colourful yet it still had that dark atmosphere that didn't dwell on plot, but on disney style executions of nightmares or locations that had the dark aura or the mystique. With Birth by Sleep. Sure, it got the characters down. But Birth by Sleep has done nothing what KH1 did... or even tried to best it.

I know I'm going to dwell on the whole "KH1 was better" and that I'm just being a nostalgiafag. But the executions was miles better. It does not help that I've been playing more WRPGs, making me hate the script of Birth by Sleep even more. Heck, even Fallout 3 is better than Kingdom Heart in script wise... and Fallout 3 is one of the bad writing I have ever seen in WRPGs. That is a fucking achievement.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I used to play it SOOOO much. I was on Proud. I had beaten Terra and Ven and was now on Aqua. I could never beat the Possessed Pumpkin thing, and just gave up :/

I gotta feeling that when I do get past that part, it will be very boring, gameplay-wise.

Kevin Perez

I've officially declared boredom on BBS two days ago just because I'm fed up trying to get 100% completion on the damn Trinity Archives. It's just not worth it!

Key

Exile
Awards
I'm just a teensy bit bored with it after finishing all the stories, but i always find myself watching theater mode every so often and battling in Mirage arena and melding for new commands. there's so much to do, i just wanna finish the whole game completely before i put it down.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haven't gotten bored yet. I mean, since there are no more cutscenes for me to look forward to, I feel a bit bored, but I haven't had the time to start the game over so once I do, I won't be bored.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My brother's had the game for the past month and I've been playing Crisis Core and FFTactics, so by the time I get back to playing BBS, I don't think I'll be bored. I left a bunch of stuff unfinished (just the Mirage Arena and journal completion) so I'll still have something to do.

Darkrider S

Eh, Not that Bored of it really. Got tired though after beating VLS 3 times.. and reaplaying both their stories again (which i must admit the same worlds are getting DULL) Also cuz of school, exams and other stuff ( like PS3) I never got round to having a Go at MF. SO right now i'm justtrying to beat him...Mirage arena gets boring if your alone and the the batlles are limited up till iiiiicy chill thingy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh god no, Birth by Sleep is the best game ever.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well no, I'm not bored. After I beat everyone's scenario and the Last Episode I stopped playing for a month. Now I'm playing it again beating everything in the Mirage Arena and the Journal, so I'm still enjoying it. Moderation.

Musical charm

well, I'm not really bored of it, I just rarely have much time to play bbs anymore, but I think I'll be playing it again during winter break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back