• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anybody else confused with why Axel is changing sides?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneycat2012

Banned
So basically anybody could agree that its all about roxas XD he only wants to help sora and try to get roxas back from his memories basically :) and to do that get on sora's good side i guess :/

tenchi ryu

Wonder if Lea will get a Roxas style wardrobe makeover or will forever be stuck in the black coat.

shaneycat2012

Banned
Wonder if Lea will get a Roxas style wardrobe makeover or will forever be stuck in the black coat.
I was thinking they should get axel / lea out that black coat and into a styled uniform of his own in KH3 ( i have had my own ideas in my own head ) when its comes out where i am . Also i had the idea of actually being axel , sora and riku in KH3 like they did in Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep when u can choose betweeen Ventus , Terra and Aqua and see them through their own stories in different worlds so when u complete the one u choose u can be the others too . I have always wanted to be Axel as like a main character to play as :)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it's safe to assume Lea is firmly a good guy now on the side of Sora. I think the real turning point for him was in 358/2 Days when he realized just how bad the Organization really was and what extremes they were willing to go to (Eliminating either Roxas or Xion), though given he did forget Xion after 358/2 Days, but regardless the feelings of distrust toward Organization XIII must have remained there in some form.

Through out KH2 he eventually ditches Organization XIII and begins working toward his own goal of bringing Roxas back. However, by the end, we know from the novels that off screen Axel attempted to rescue Kairi from the Organization, but was stopped by Saix and injured from the fight. After that he went to help Sora in Betwixt & Between where he sacrifices himself to help Sora make it to The World That Never Was. It is clear at this point that he has joined Sora's side, otherwise he would not have risked his life to rescue Kairi, because rescuing her served no purpose in getting Roxas back, so he must have did it because he switched to Sora's side.

So him joining Sora and the others as Lea in KH3D really should not be surprising. At this point he is as much a good guy as Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Sora, Kairi, Yen Sid, ect.

The real question is where are the loyalties of other members such as Ienzo & Eleaus? Now I personally believe Ienzo, Eleaus, Demyx's original, & Luxord's original will side with Sora. (The latter two due to their friendly terms with Roxas in 358/2 Days). Dilan & Even I think will be seekers of darkness. Finally Marluxia's original & Larxene's original will be on neither side, they will be out for their own goals but will help Sora temporarily since both sides consider Xehanort their enemy (Marluxia's attempt to betray Xemnas in COM).

Re: Is anybody else confused with why Axel is changing sides ? O_O

....... No should We be confused about Lea changing sides its his choice mate not any of the other organization 13 ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back