• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Anti-Form realy rare?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Zorox said:
I did hear that it depends on how many times you are hit in the first three forms, there is a vid on KH-Vids.com... Here is the link to prove it... Although it is very conceeding, because they are driving in a save point area, hoping to get anti-form... Idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=GN9pAoLQc68&search=sora%20anti%20form
That is luck becuse there is never a granted moment you turn into anti.One time I got hit alot in master form, I transfromed right after that, and I still did'nt turn into anti.

Soraroxrikusux05

it doesnt matter how many times you get hit. those who have the strategy guide know that anti form is based on anti points, which go up or down based on driving. all forms xcept final give 1 point, final gives -10. the chance doubles or gets bigger depending on certain battles. The most percentage u can have based on anti points in a regular battle is 50%. you can never become anti form if you drive into final

Soraroxrikusux05

and it isnt strong, its pathetically weak, the only thing you can do is attack, but it has an enormous amount of hits in a combo

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Soraroxrikusux05 said:
it doesnt matter how many times you get hit. those who have the strategy guide know that anti form is based on anti points, which go up or down based on driving. all forms xcept final give 1 point, final gives -10. the chance doubles or gets bigger depending on certain battles. The most percentage u can have based on anti points in a regular battle is 50%. you can never become anti form if you drive into final

You also get -4 anti-points for changing into anti-form

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Zorox said:
We aren't talking about it anymore dude.

Dude I would love to be your friend..Wanna be friends?? Then what are we talking about dude???

O

Oberon

soraxkairilover said:
Dude I would love to be your friend..Wanna be friends?? Then what are we talking about dude???
Is that a joke? Cause I ain't laughing. Otherwise, I don't really care.

O

Oberon

Roxas #13 said:
Its not that rare to me. I got it 110 times so its not that rare.
O_O WOW.. That is a lot, I thought 22 for me was a lot... But wow.

Xajnos

Soraroxrikusux05 said:

Thank you sir!:D
(I have the guide too)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Zorox said:
Is that a joke? Cause I ain't laughing. Otherwise, I don't really care.

No actually it wasn't. ._. Wow didn't mean to anger you... It was a friend request.

O

Oberon

soraxkairilover said:
No actually it wasn't. ._. Wow didn't mean to anger you... It was a friend request.
Well sure I guess. 2525252525252

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
when you choose to drive and when you pick final form i don't think you can turn into antiform because ive done it numerous times and its never happened to me.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I use to always get the Anti-form. When I got Final Form it never happend again. And yes the Final Form enables you to reach Anti-form and every time you go into Final Form, it subtracts 10 dark meter points.

Strongbad02

The guys who say it's hit points are not right.
It's like the guide says, i have seen the games code. It's all MIPS machine code on the disk under the filename /SLUS_210.05

Antiforms Experience (the are the same as anti-points) determine the chances of going into antiform, but they wont change if your not in battle. Meaning that video is discredited because they drove 700 times in a save-point area (no enemies), it is possible to go into antiform without getting hit.

If you want to get the game's code off the disk you have to use an ISO and winrar, otherwise it will tell you there is a corrupt directory entry and the file can't be copied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back