• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is 358/2 days worth getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: is 365/2 days worth getting?

For the story: No. It really has no point to anything to the series
for the gameplay: Yes the Mission mode is soo fun

Gram

Banned
Awards

i say if your curious just borrow it.
after i bought it i didnt find it worth keeping.

State

Awards

Gameplay-wise: it's F.U.N.
Plot-wise: you can explore a bit more of every Organization XIII member, but, it has small to do with Sora and the Xehanort saga. It felt like a spin-off/side game.

Terraearthman15

I personally think that days is currently the second best story line released in america. plus it is the first multiplayer expansion of the kh series. it is verry moving and indeed a game i would recommend.

Ventuskeyblade

its an optional game. i mean, its not like u HAVE to play it. but it does have some nice info on Roxas. i just really hate the Wonderland world.

Yuni

Banned

the missions get really repitive trust me on this one, its the reason why I sold it, and even after you beat the game you can only do so much until you have nothing to do.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

It's worth getting if it's bundled with cyanide pills.

It's downright terrible imo. The fact that the pacing is horrid and the level design is actually basic at best, if superior to KH2's level design. If you're interested in the story, then read wikipedia. It sounds a lot better than when playing it for the story.

358/2 days is like a short novel stretched over very simplistic and repetitive gameplay.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i don't think kh 358/2 days was bad...just didn't meet up to people's expectations...they were really hoping for a kh game that would explain organization member's history, but it didin't.

of course the story wasn't like we expected and it mainly focused on Xion (though arguably, i could say Roxas was still the main focus considering he was the only one playable in the story).

though what i did find upsetting was over repetitive missions, but then again even before the game released, nomura said he game was suppose to be about daily life of the organization, so i guess we should expected something like repetitive missions.

Another thing i personally thought was upsetting was no missions with Xemnas or Saix. i think these games could've been in better systems such as PSP at the time, that way all 3 would be on one system.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

I liked it, you should definetely buy it if you have a DS. It'll keep you occupied with more KH goodness while you wait for BBS. :p

If you don't have a DS, just wait and get a 3DS so you can play Days, Re:Coded, and KH3D on one system. (Plus, the 3DS has Kid Icarus and OoT 3D, lol)

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Def think it's worth a buy, the story is great imo and the graphics are great for a ds game. Also, the multiplayer's always fun, as you can play as any Org member + more :D

Edbff

my friend let me burrow it and i didnt lke it at all, theres pretty much no story , the graphics are AWFULL, but it was kinda fun being xigbar
imgres

i think u should just wait for recoded if you wanted a kh game for the ds

Winterborn

it was nice, the story was pretty rushed i guess and hollow but it was fun to play at some times.
it's a game for those who wan't to know everything, like me.
only things i hated were the missions, no freedom. also the battle system and keyblades were bad in my opinion and so is the lvling system.
if you know someone who has it, borrow it and try yourself.

D

Deleted member 87467

I would get it if you have a DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back