• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is 358/2 days worth getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinaide

Re: is 365/2 days worth getting?

You learn a lot of things. Why Riku was Ansem, why it took Sora one year to get his memories, why Roxas is so angry with the world, what promise Mickey made to Riku...yeah, I'd say go buy it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's not neccessary, but its still fun

B

Bodaciously G

You learn a lot of things. Why Riku was Ansem, why it took Sora one year to get his memories, why Roxas is so angry with the world, what promise Mickey made to Riku...yeah, I'd say go buy it.

I say rent it. It's okay to play with it but the plot could had been a whole lot better.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If you have a DS I dunno why you'd bother depriving yourself of a pretty fun, entertaining game.

If you have a DS I dunno why you'd bother depriving yourself of a pretty fun, entertaining game.

As in, it's nowhere near as horrible as most people say it is. The plot may have pacing issues, but other than that it's still compelling. The gameplay retains the Kingdom Hearts feel while still having plenty of unique and strategic editions. You get to play as Organization XIII and a few other folks, each with different strengths and weaknesses. The missions may get repetitive at times, but they are also challenging and different from anything presented in the series thus far.

Shadow Key

Well... to be honest, it's an alright game. I do like it, but if you're hardcore you wouldn't like it much. However, if you're an easy comer or just a sucker when it comes to KH games like I am, you'll like it.

It's entertaining no matter what, I'll say that.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The plot was compelling in that it compelled me to roll my eyes a lot...

there is a new girl in the organisation how does everyone react and why does roxas feel a misterius connection to her roxas/oc read and review

Roxas and the new grl in da org are forced to do every mission together or else something bad will happen, will frienship bloom???! Roxas/OC pls don't flame

I could think of one for almost every plot arc in the game. Except for 'roxas girfreind was actually a dickgirl all along how will he react', they're all summaries I've seen a million times in crappy fanfiction.

wii.red24

well it depends if you have or have not played kh2 if u have played kh2 dont waste your time on this but if u havent it recommended u play it cuz it will actually cover some of the evnts before kh2

Xenin

Banned
It depends?
Do you want a new story?
Don't look for it in Days.
Do you want a great DS game?
Look for it in days.

N

NumberXIX

I personally really like it--and that must mean something since it's the only game I ever got really attached to and have never played Kingdom Hearts on PlayStation.

KHO13 looks AWESOME on PlayStation, but I'm content with my DS;)

In other words, I recommend it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't think it was all that new. Disgruntled keyblade weilder running from the Organisation to find answers about own self? Done. A replica having to come to terms with being a fake? Done. A shadow of a main character having to come to terms with the fact that they have to give up everything and return to the original? Done, twice. Hmmm

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I just beat the game a couple of days ago and I thought it was a decent at best. Not bad, but not particularly good either. You spend most of the game doing repetitive missions in worlds that you've already been to many times in the previous games and the story was a major let down. I would have liked to know more about the organization, especially the lesser known members like Lexaeus. Instead, the game basically ignores all of them in favour of the "fourteenth member" and throws in countless of scenes of Roxas and Axel having ice cream together for good measure. Pretty lame, if you ask me. That being said, the multiplayer mode is a nice touch and the panel system is quite nice too.

If you find it in the bargain bin, then go for it. If not, then I'd suggest you watch the cutscenes on YouTube (should take you less than an hour) and spend your money on a better game.

AngelsWhisper

If you wanna know a little more about Roxas. Like how it all started and his relationship with Axel and Xion, then go for it =] It's a bittersweet story, but personally I enjoyed playing it. And although crazy KH fans calls her a Mary Sue =p She spices up the emotion in the game pretty well and brings out Roxas' 'other side'. btw, i dunno why people say 358/2 days is an old story. It's actually Roxas' chapter included to the story, it's completely new ==

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You so need to buy that game and beat it. I'll give you a few reasons:
Soundtrack
GAMEPLAY!!
The new panel system(you are gonna love this bad boy)
You can play as any Org char you want. Plus mickey and sora
The game is sectioned in missions wich offers a new challenge step by step.
No Sora
new keyblades
The plot somehow forms a part of kh's future so the game IS relevant to the whole series.
Honestly, this game and recom are the best khs so far(not counting BBS of course)\
and the most important reason of all....it is Roxas' story ftw!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's one of those things where when you love it you REALLY love it and when you hate it you REALLY hate it.
I only like it. 358/2 Days is a respectable entry in the series.

Don't let anybody here sway you with their strong (and somewhat annoying) opinions. The only way you can decide is through experience. People here are too defensive in their love/hate to give you actual sound advice. Maybe try renting the game, or even watching a bit of it on YouTube. Or just get it. You can buy it cheap online, and if you already have a DS it's more than worth it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
IMO, it's not exactly the best in the series, but if you have a DS, go for it. I guess the quality of the storyline depends on the player; I personally didn't like the storyline (both original and Disney), but there's also alot of people that did, so that's something you'll find out through experience. Most people will agree that the gameplay's pretty good, though. Repetitive, but good. Not to mention you get to play as Organization XIII, so each mission is a slightly different experience when you play as someone other than Roxas. Well, just the idea of playing as the Organization should already attract you ;D

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
The plot was compelling in that it compelled me to roll my eyes a lot...

there is a new girl in the organisation how does everyone react and why does roxas feel a misterius connection to her roxas/oc read and review

Roxas and the new grl in da org are forced to do every mission together or else something bad will happen, will frienship bloom???! Roxas/OC pls don't flame

I could think of one for almost every plot arc in the game. Except for 'roxas girfreind was actually a dickgirl all along how will he react', they're all summaries I've seen a million times in crappy fanfiction.

I LOL'd hard

(25 characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back