• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iru Tengoku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Kizukuro had a fond appeal to storms.

The day--if it could be deemed part of day-- was gray and dull, dour as his eyes, and the silhouettes of the trees were impeded by a heavy patter of rain, tenacious rain that sunk into the grass and stony earth of the huge clearing. Storms comforted Kizukuro; he could always be sure his power was at its max. For the time being, though, the shinobi slaughtering each other in the clearing below would not have the dire misfortune of testing their mettle against him. Whatever alliance they belonged to mattered little, since in the dark storm they were merely shadows with knives. They would annihilate each other, save for a few individuals with notable chakra signatures. Then he would descend, perhaps.The members of his organization were all off on their own missions, so only Ozawa stood beside him on that tall jagged crag. Two would be enough. Kizukuro chose only the best.

Thunder roared across the sky, as if to rend the heavens asunder. It truly was a pleasant sound, like a declaration of power or an assertion of superiority. His superiority. Let the ninja world play their foolish game of conquest. There were greater things in this world, conquest being a trifle.

A jutsu of sorts blew a hole in a man and created a small crater in the grass, like a bowl made ready for the entrails it would no doubt catch. The ninja who had fired the technique was mauled down not two seconds later by one twice his size. They really were so weak, and it made him have a change of mind. It would be fun to watch them die pitifully at the hands of an Iru Tengoku. Not his hands, though. That would be a waste.

"Ozawa," he said coolly. "Finish the work before it gets boring. Or until it gets interesting. Your decision"

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana stood on the Great Naruto Bridge with her team.

She looked around. Leaf shinobi were laying on the ground. It was the conclusion of a harsh battle. Few members of the Suiton Fist Alliance were dead. Most were injured. Some like Ayana wasnt even breaking a sweat.

She took a bottle of water from her belt and drank all of it. A member of the Alliance came over to her team.

"Master Ikasu wants your team to head to the Leaf Village to check on their numbers." he said. "He suspects that they will be sending more to re-take the bridge."

Ayana looked at him. She would have rather had Inashi Ikasu tell her face to face than to send a low ranking Chunin to tell her. She looked at her team and nodded.

"Ok. Cho, Rei let's go."

They vanished into the trees.

Ayana and her team jumped tree to tree.

"Ayana-sempai, dont you think it's going to take more than us three to do this mission?" asked Rei.

"No, we was only told to count their numbers. Not to encounter them."

"But if their numbers are high wouldnt at least one of them sense us and attack?" said Cho.

Ayana looked behind them.

"We might not have to go all the way there."

"Why do you say that?" asked Cho.

"We're being followed!" said Rei.

They continued to jump from tree to tree.

"How long and how many?" siad Cho.

"They've been following us for about 10 minutes and I count 5 shinobi."

"What do you want us to do?" asked Rei.

Ayana pulled out two kunai knives with paper bombs attached.

"We fight."

She threw the kunai and they exploded as they hit the trees. Grunts and moans could be heard in the smoke of the explosion. They jumped down to the ground and surrounded the enemy. The shinobi got up.

Ayana looked at their headbands.

"Sand shinobi!"

The Sand shinobi withdrew weapons. Ayana looked at Cho and Rei. She smiled.

"Let's make this fun. The one who takes out the least Sand shinobi has to buy dinner tonight?"

Cho and Rei both smiled and nodded. Ayana withdrew her sword.

"Ok, remember dont kill any. We can ask them questions."

The Sand shinobi had a look of fear in their eyes. They looked at Ayana as her sword began to spark with electricity.

"Lightning Current: Thunder Blade "

She leaped towards one of the shinobi.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"No, please, STOP!!!!"

These were the last words a Heaven and Earth ninja said before he was knocked out by a thirteen year old boy. Matsui was standing out in the middle of a plateau, surrounded by knocked out Heaven and Earth ninja. He was ordered to kill them but they were too unbelievably weak to even pose a threat to his village.

"Damn, these guys are cowards. They act like I'm really gonna kill them or something. Once I beat the first ten they all tried to run." Matsui, usually talks to himself when no one is around. it's a nasty habit which he's trying to stop.

"Matsui-sama!! We've defeated both of the heaven and earth ninja's in are sector ,sir!!" Matsui's two teamates, Kyoko and Jin said in unison. Even though they are anbu and are several years older than Matsui, they call him Matsui-sama out of respect to his brother and his superior power.

"About time!! I've been waiting here forever. You guys are sloooowwww. Nowhere near as fast as mwa." Matsui said sarcastically.

Jin and Kyoko both apoligized at the same time. This is a habit that greatly annoyed Matsui at times. After a couple of minutes of conversation, and Matsui let his guard down, a rock ninja near by rapidly made hand signals.

"Doton: goremu no okoto!" Said the heaven and earth ninja. As he said the jutsu, the plateau started to shake. Not long after the earthquake stopped, Matsui, Jin, and Kyoko were attacked by a giant hand of stone. "Yo Jin, Kyoko. You two go get that ninja and I'll handle this guy!" Matsui ordered as the golem's entire body started to become visible.

"Raiton Kinshi Sareta Neji Senkei no jutsu ( lightning release: barred spiral jutsu)" whispered as a barred spiral ball started forming in his hands.

Stark

Bronze Member
Another mission, another day, that was the life of a shinobi. However, Osawa was less then enthusiastic about this mission, but it being a mission he would complete it nonetheless.

Rain and thunder clashed as the shinobi below fought for their lives, for world conquest. The once luscious green field was overrun with blood and dead bodies which were sprawled out in ever direction. This however didn't stop the still living shinobi, as they continued fighting and murdering each other without a clear winner. The travesty down below made GI sick to his stomach to see such weak, insignificant, petty little shinobi fight.

"Ozawa," he said coolly. "Finish the work before it gets boring. Or until it gets interesting. Your decision" Kizukuro stated

"Their all foolish down there, fighting each other as I stand up here, the one who will decide their fate today. I guess I .should go now and end their lives before this gets even more despicable."

With a sudden flash Osawa vanished from the tree and appeared on the battlefield as lightning strike in between the two groups of Shinobi. Osawa didn't care to much who was fighting so looking at their headband was meaningless. They would all be dead in a few seconds anyway. Closing his eyes as the rain peacefully dripped from his emotionless face, Osawa whispered.

"Raitatsu"

A huge thunder dragon enveloped the field as the thunder from the sky empowered it more then actually intended. Shinobi's screams were heard as the dragon quickly electrified their whole body, setting them on fire and turning them into ash. As the air begin to fill up with the smell of ash, Osawa decided to take his leave. Disappearing back onto the tree where Kizukuro stood.

"A little overkill I say, but they wouldn't of been able to do anything if they tried, but it looks like where done here, so can we take our leave Kizukuro-sama"

Essence of Elegy

Awards
"A little overkill I say, but they wouldn't of been able to do anything if they tried, but it looks like where done here, so can we take our leave Kizukuro-sama?"

Kizukuro's eyes were flecked with the reflections of the blue sparks that coursed through the remaining corpses. It had taken all of three seconds, he would say. "You have no imagination, Ozawa," he said, unblinking. "Very well, we leave, but separate ways. You go to the borders of the Earth country. The Will of Fire is attacking Heaven and Earth there. Find a thirteen-year-old boy and bring him back alive." He turned to descend the ridge. "I shall be at the bridge...Arashi Oomata." His body molded and changed composition until it became the lightning bolt he favored so much. In his reincarnated state he sped away from the dead battlefield, east to the Great Naruto Bridge.

Already he could see the mass carnage imminent at the bridge. Apparently Suiton Fist was having little to no trouble with the meager force sent out to deal with them. Konoha was far too busy at the Earth Country to pay much attention here, it seemed.

Kizukuro jolted straight through a shinobi, leaving a hole and undoubtedly killing him. He reformed into his humanoid shape just in time to catch the kunoichi charging toward him, or rather toward the shinobi he had just killed. Sweet irony. He held up a hand to deflect the electric sword, his own chakra blazing excitedly in the form of wicked lightning charges. This would be easy.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana jumped back as her Thunder blade got depflected. She stood in the middle bewtween Cho and Rei. All three looked at the man that appeared out of nowhere and put a hole through one of the Sand shinobi.

The man stood between Ayana and her team and the Sand shinobi. Ayana put her sword back into the case and looked at the man. He was pretty tall, much taller than her but about the same height as Rei. He wore a grey and blcak robe and had wierd eyes. That's what Ayana noticed most. His eyes were pale and emotionless.

"This guy doesnt wear a headband." said Rei.

"He's obviously no friend of ours or the Sand." said Cho.

Silence grew and only the sound of the wind could be heard. The Sand had ran away long ago after one of their team members died. Ayana took a bottle of water and drank it. She had 4 bottles left. By the way the man just stood there she knew he wouldnt talk if she asked questions.

"Let's test his ability." she said.

Cho and Rei looked at her.

"Are you sure? His chakra level is high. Even higher than yours." said Cho.

Ayana smiled.

"I supress my chakra all the time. His chakra his high but mine is too. I suspect that he's supressing his too."

"Ayana-sempai, this guy isnt normal though." said Rei.

"Water Clone Jutsu"

Ayana completed the proper hand signs and water rushed from her pours. It extracted from her body and created two perfect clones of herself. Rei and Cho both pulled out kunai knives. They knew Ayana wasnt changing her mind.

"If he isnt normal then I want to see just how abnomral he is."

The team rushed towards the man.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
"If he isnt normal then I want to see just how abnomral he is."

Kizukuro could only think of one word: quaint. The water clones were poorly done, though the kunoichi seemed to look content with herself. The other two were merely a pair of followers, not very independent. A shepherd and her sheep. He wasn't worried about the sheep, but the kunoichi was worthy enough for him to stay for a few minutes, if only to quench curiosity. Kizukuro flexed his fingers calmly, as if had all the time in the world. In a way he did.

Like a pair of raging serpents two chain's erupted from somewhere under the folds of flesh of his wrist. They whipped about wildly, scores of kunai attached to them. With a simple flick the chains swept in an arc, ripping through the air like parchment. The water clones would no doubt be destroyed, and maybe even the two sheep, with what little promise they possessed. The kunoichi would be a different matter.

He might even have to try.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kyo's jaw clenched. He wrapped the Leaf Headband around his forehead, with a look of determination on his figure. He clenched his fist hard, they lost the Great Naruto Bridge. Konoha is falling apart. And of all people in the Leaf to send out, they sent him? He had to be about the weakest shinobi they had there. He had no skill, let alone powerful jutsu like just about everyone else. He was probably one of the only Genin being sent out, too. He looked into the cracked and jagged mirror, making sure the badn was on tight and stepped out the door. He had to stop the Suiton Fist from advancing, but how, when he was so weak?

Kyo may have been weak but he was definitely not slow. He got there faster than he expected already seeing some Suiton Fist people fighting some man. Kyo stopped and tried to get a closer look. He pondered if the man was part of the Leaf, seeing as how he was fighitng Suiton Fist. He decided to do nothing. If this man was going to take them all on, he had to be strong. But still, it could have been another alliance member, or even some one of no alliance. Kyo edged closer.

Just who was this guy?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana and her team watched as the chains came towards them. They jumped out of the way but the wind from the chains were so powerful that it knocked Cho and Rei down. One of Ayana's water clones had been destroyed and turned into a water puddle a small distance from the guy's feet. Ayana jumped into a tree and watched.

That was pretty amazing. she thought to herself. She looked down to see that Cho and Rei were alright. Rei looked in another direction. They began to get up. Ayana jumped out of the tree and went to them.

"Ayana-sempai!"

"I know, Rei. Just leave the guy that's hiding. If he hasnt attacked us yet then he's not an ally to this guy with the chains. Let's just focus on him."

Ayana ran towards the guy. She had to think and think fast. There was no telling what kind of jutsu he was going to use next. But oddly she wanted to see just what this guy could do.

She made the dog hand sign. The last water clone ran beside Ayana and started running with her. The water clone jumped in the air above the man. Ayana made the sheep hand sign. The water puddle that use to be the other shadow clone arose and formed a sphere of water around the man. The shadow clone stuck it's hand in the sphere as it landed on the ground.

"Water Prison Technique" Ayana said.

Ayana jumped back as Rei and Cho ran past her with their swords out. They aimed there swords at the sphere ready to kill the man.

This is too easy. He needs to stop holding back. I thought he would be a fun fight. she thought.

Grace Falls

The marvelous sky, dark with its gloomy clouds and the melancholy rain drops fell silently to the ground. He sensed natural rain clouds not far from him and his Eternal Rain of Sorrow Jutsu was already consuming those clouds, growing further in size. As he ventured down the road, he sensed chakra usage and the smell of death sprang up his nostril. This didn't concern Shinji at all, but rather drove him to go even further in interest. One of the ninjas up ahead had a considerate amount of Chakra, and the others were just mere children. As he focused, he saw through his vision three ninjas of the Suiton Fist engaged in a battle with one of the Iru Tengoku. This wandering ninja thought the Iru Tengoku were nothing but rumors to frighten the nations at war, but now this is truly not the case.

Shinji sped up his speed a little bit and was quite eager to see who this ninja of the Iru Tengoku was. By judging from the amount of Chakra this guy contained, he must truly be the leader or one of the higher ups. As he approached the Great Naruto Bridge, he saw Kizukuro's chain erupt from his wrists and destroy Ayana's water clones, such a pathetic part on the Suiton Fist. The three Suiton Fists managed to recover quite well from Kizukuro's attack and they might actually trap him within a Water Prison Sphere.

Now the wandering ninja, appearing to be nothing but a mere 10 year old child was at one of the end of the bridge just observing the battle. They won't see his face for the bamboo hat is covering it. Within the cloak of the hat, he was smiling with excitement. His childish personalities were nothing but past memories, but he still contained them and they were at its peek at his current appearance. He stood utterly silent and motionless during the battle. Maybe he'll interrupt and join in? But, he wanted this to drag on for a little bit longer. It won't be long before they notice his presence, but at least for now, his chakra is stored deep within the farthest confines of his body, they WON'T sense ANY of it.

Stark

Bronze Member
"You have no imagination, Ozawa. "Very well, we leave, but separate ways. You go to the borders of the Earth country. The Will of Fire is attacking Heaven and Earth there. Find a thirteen-year-old boy and bring him back alive. I shall be at the bridge...Arashi Oomata." Kizukuro said as he vanished into the thunder clouds which lay over head.

Damn he didn't even give me a chance to respond. Well, figures since Kizukuro-sama was quick to get on with a mission, instead of wasting time talking about why I decided to kill those pathetic shinobi so quick. Bleh off to continue this mission and find this thirteen year old boy. Don't know why and I don't care, but why is a 13 year old on the field anyway. This may turn out to be an interesting day

Without hesitation Osawa repeated the same jutsu that Kizukuro-sama just stated, "Arashi Oomate" and with a blink of an eye he vanished causing the tree branch he was on to get struck by lightning and leaving the whole tree in flames. The rain would soon diminish the flame, but still the burning would be able to be seen from the shinobi coming to aid the ones he had just killed. Hopefully warning them to not come over here.

As Osawa traveled his stomach churned and jumped in every direction, considering he had never tried this jutsu or mode of transportation before. Kizukuro-sama must have been use to it, since it was his original technique, but Osawa didn't like the feeling that came about from with. In a matters of seconds Osawa had reached his destination and in a form of a lightning bolt he came crashing down into an earth Golem or so it appeared. The golem shattered sending pieces of electrified shards flying everyone, leaving anyone hit with them a painful jolt which would likely kill.

Standing before him stood a boy.

"If you don't mind me ask, are you 13? If so I would like you to come with me"

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"If you don't mind me ask, are you 13? If so I would like you to come with me"

The weird man seemed to appear infront of Matsui out of nowhere. Most people would be scared or astonished, but Matsui wasn't most people. "Ya I'm thirteen. What the f**k do you want with me you pedophile??" As Matsui was saying this, he activated his Sousakanougan(Sousagan for short).

Kay, I have almost all my chakra left. I have a kunai placed back in the village so I could go back there with Hirashin before he can even do anything. But I'm pretty sure I can take this dude. After thinking of all the possible choices he could do in this situation, Matsui decided to stay and hear what this guy has to say. Well before Matsui kicks his ass anyway..

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Oh?? The day is boring just like the last, but I suppose if I stay here long enough something good just might happen." Either that, or Daaku could just stir up some trouble and make it so that things WERE interesting out of the ordinary. So a battle was raging, and Daaku was watching just like he ALWAYS did. He watched, he mingled and at times he jumped into the fray just because it moved along his motives and made his life that much more interesting. Today however there were all types of ninja around that had chakra types of main function. Those that were powerful, and those that were mainstream, though still were on a level that made Daaku smile.

He could have cared less at the moment for the ninja whom were either struggling or prevailing but he was interested in one that obviously had been born of something close to madness an influx of raw essences similar to that of the Lorna Keit Shuni. It was merely a child to anyone whom might glance at him, but glancing wasn't something that Daaku did regularly. He looked far beyond that which was ever present even to the being itself, so calling it 'looking' was a bad choice of words. "Really?? How amusing."

One can only imagine what others were thinking as Daaku dropped down onto the bridge that more or less housed the epitomes of years or trauma, drama and at that joy of many people. Now the notion of why so many people might have been confused or frightened by Daaku showing up wasn't his chakra, or his overall legend, it was just the way he looked.

"Seriously." when was the last time anybody saw a huge lion/wolf/what the hell is that creature just walking around?? Daaku was such a gorgeous creature that he might has well just demand whatever he wanted from anybody, but most people would either run, or be foolish and try what shouldn't be tried. Victory......."Anyway, I think that I should get more personal to this guy. Not too many old people around like Normatsu and I anymore."

He padded over to the 'boy' and stared at him. his blue fur rustling in the wind. "Heyy there. you must be really bored to be here. Since when do little kids like us sit and watch battles??" His speech alone was enough to completely imply that he knew all about this being. "You're kind of adorable, but I think that people would rather pet my soft fur......"

Daaku sat on his haunches, and kept eying the being, also looking to the battlefield as gigantic bolts of black lightning began striking around randomly. They were so dense that when once struck the side of the bridge the hole made there was maintaining its own gravitational pull for a few seconds, continuing to bend mater into it and cause further collapse of the spot.

Grace Falls

Shinji was confronted by a being that seemed to be nothing of a humanly form, but rather the essence of his soul that manifested into something totally else, a beast that kinda looked fun to ride on from his childish perspective. Daaku's question made him chuckle. "Mr. Beast, I'm just a passerby trying to get through this bridge." Mr. Beast was more appropriate than Daaka and the thought of him as a carnival animal wouldn't get out of his mind.

"Pet you? I'd rather ride you instead of walking for so long." But then, Daaku's comment about him being adorable brought such a interest that this battle was nothing more than child's play. Shinji pulled off his bamboo hat which revealed his face. Shinji faced Daaku and peered far out of his own blocked sight into Daaku's very own heart once more. "You must really be something if you knew how adorable I was. I wonder how you managed to manifest into that form other than through sheer will. You probably already know it, but i can also manage to look like you" Shinji's own comment made him smile gleefully. "Anyways, what is your purpose for coming up to me?"

Essence of Elegy

Awards
It was only the five hundredth time Kizukuro had seen that technique. Water Prison Jutsu. If a Konoha Jounin was able to escape such a meager jutsu, then this would be like a swatting a fly and smashing the wall it was on at the same time. Still, he let the water engulf him--it was foolish to use water on a being of chakra in the incarnation of lightning. Even a child could unerstand that. And speaking of children, Kizukuro took note of a couple other notable individuals: a small one, roughly ten or eleven, who was restraining his chakra to point where it took on the illusion of nonexistence, yet there it was all the same. And then there was the strangely nonhumanoid figure in the shadow of the clouds, even more potent.

Kizkuro was almost distracted by the the two ninjas rushing in with what they called "swords"--no what they called "attacks". They may as well have been children too. Kizukuro eyed them with a solemn malevolence. He would wait and feign helplessness. That would perhaps give them a pathetic burst of confidence. Then maybe when it was all done, he would tread over the three corpses to acknowledge the other two watching.

The two with the toys in their hands could be distinguished facially now. "Kaze Kaiten Kusari."

Three chains, hm? More than enough. They exploded from him in a spinning maelstrom, from his chest, and the heavens screamed as the winds of a tempest rended both sky and earth asunder. The Water Prison was shattered beyond notable comprehension, as was the clone, and the two ninjas with the toys became what quaintly looked like a dish of ramen and sushi, minus the fountains of blood and leaking of intestines. The kunoichi would be the main course, if she didn't have the skill--or the courage--to dodge.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana watched as her jutsu didn't work. She didnt espect it to work that well but she at least hoped it would give her some information on the guy's defense. More chains came from the man's body as it peirced through her teammates. Rei and Cho layed on the ground motionless, bleeding and in pain. Ayana could still feel that they were still alive and if she could....then he could.

Ayana got ready to do a jutsu but just as she did she could see chains coming from her at high speeds.

I could dodge it but that would be too easy. He could easily send more chains while Im in the air and then I'll have a hard time doging those. Ayana closed her eyes. My best bet to just let it hit me.......

Just as she opened her eyes the chains hit her. Ripping through her body and continueing to go through. Her body exploded into a massive puddle of water. Just as the water hit the ground a tree grew around the man and trapped him. Ayana appeared from the tree above the man. She held her sword to his neck. The water reformed. Ayana stood in front of the man. She smiled.

"That's my Water Release: Semi Death Technique. It allows me to turn my body into water to avoid fatal attacks. And I know that your strong enough to cancel my Death Tree Bind genjutsu and destroy the water clone but I have to get you to listen."

Ayana started to scratch her head. She always does that when she thinks. She needed to hurry and save Rei and Cho but if she stayed and fought they would die from their wounds.

"Ok. Just answer me these questions. Who are you and what Alliance are you part of?"

Ayana waited for an answer. The other Ayana still had the sword to the man's throat.

Stark

Bronze Member
"Ya I'm thirteen. What the f**k do you want with me you pedophile??" The thirteen year old brat stated as if he was god all mighty.

"You really should respect your elders boy, but just to entertain you for a little while, my name is ringing through girls ears all around the world. Each wanting a little piece of me to cherish, but I'm not a one women man" Osawa stated as he chuckled by the thought he was telling his love life to a 13 year old. He hoped that he wouldn't have to take this kid by force, since he seemed nice, but just in case Osawa whispered in his head "Dark Hell Mirror". This genjutsu which made a persons fear come into reality rendered most shinobi unconscious after facing their face, but seem have even died due to their fear being to overwhelming. Osawa could control the genjutsu and not have it activated until he needs it which was a difference then most genjutsu, but it was also unbreakable by anyone besides the user and the members of Iru Tengoku, since Osawa taught them how, just in case something happens and this technique is copied.

Osawa wouldn't really use the genjutsu on the boy, but just had to take precautions as he seen fit. Osawa was a sly devil and noticed everything around and knew the boy would try to escape if things got to rough for him. This, however would prevent him from doing so.

"Now that I told you my little story, would you mind coming with me? My master has some interest in you and I'm here to bring you to him. Please don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you, and to prove that I will ask you what is your name?

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"You really should respect your elders boy, but just to entertain you for a little while, my name is ringing through girls ears all around the world. Each wanting a little piece of me to cherish, but I'm not a one women man"

Matsui was wondering why some old guy would be telling him his love life. If he was as much of a playa as he says he is then he wouldn't have to be trying to kidnap little boys. "Umm ya sure mister, just keep on thinking that. Also, if you even think of activating that genjutsu then be prepared to have it reversed." Matsui had heard the man whipser his jutsu and could only assume that it was a genjutsu because of the name.

Matsui had a feeling that the guy wasn't going to use forced unless provoked, much like himself. "Now that I told you my little story, would you mind coming with me? My master has some interest in you and I'm here to bring you to him. Please don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you, and to prove that I will ask you what is your name?" It was obvious now that this guy was part of the Iru Tengoku or some organization along the lines of that.

"Well, you might as well save your chakra, theres no way someone like you could beat me. Only leaders of continents and deities even have a chance of defeating me. But whatever, I'll go with you." To Matsui it would be way better to go to wherever they were hiding out and take out a good chunk of them, then report back to Konoha about there whereabouts.

Stark

Bronze Member
"Umm ya sure mister, just keep on thinking that. Also, if you even think of activating that genjutsu then be prepared to have it reversed." The brat said cockily as Osawa just laughed. The kid was underestimating Osawa as most do, but it didn't matter in the end. This boy would not be any sort of match for Osawa.

"Well, you might as well save your chakra, there's no way someone like you could beat me. Only leaders of continents and deities even have a chance of defeating me. But whatever, I'll go with you." Once again the kid spat out some nonsense as if he was all powerful and could take Osawa down. Osawa just glared at him and smiled back coyly, since what the boy said had no phase on him. There would be no way for this boy to actually defeat Osawa in a one on one battle, but let the boy continue to dream and have fantasies of doing so, Osawa believed.

"Well since all of that is settled please follow me boy. Black Howling!" Osawa stated as a dark beast appeared on the right side of Osawa ready to be rode on. "Now just get on his back and we shall take our leave"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Two sharingan eyes pierced the battlefield that was his bridge, the Great Naruto Bridge. The fabled Hatake/Inashi who killed the last Uzumaki, Uzumaki Arashi, came to help his alliance, Suiton Fist. Things seemed as if things were going great for his alliance except for the black lightning striking his bridge. Whoever was doing that was going to pay in blood or money. The important thing right now seemed that Ayana was in over her head. Well that's what he believed. Being not that far away, Ikasu made his introduction. Appearing from a cloud of smoke, Ikasu stood between Cho and Rei. He noticed their injuries and made his command, "Ayana, get Cho and Rei to safety then return to battle. That is an order. Now move. I'll handle this one." Ikasu stepped forward, peering upon Kizukuro, wondering just how far this man could push Ikasu.

Normatsu had been in the battle for awhile. Ninja that fought him dropped like flies. Quite a pathetic sight to see. All the ninja were weak. Well except for a certain ninja with blue fur causing black lightning to strike the bridge. Normatsu slowly made his way to Daaku. He had seen him awhile ago, but now he wanted to talk to his old friend/enemy. It wasn't almost as if Normatsu had seen him but, rather from the fact that he knew Daaku for so long that Daaku's life force chakra was easily recognizable. For a second Normatsu thought of all the disasterous things that Daaku could do with Life Force Chakra if he could wield it and it made him smile. Just to think of someone else who could use it with such masterful control like him, but sadly that wasn't the case, seeing as Normatsu was the only person alive who could use it, his daughter dying only twenty years ago to the corrupted life force chakra. That was a story for another time. For now Normatsu's focus was upon Daaku, the blue lion thingy wingy. Yes Normatsu called him s thingy wingy because thats what he thought that Daaku was. As he got closer, the old ass ninja who looked only a year above twenty saw Daaku speaking to a child. "Daaku Daaku Daaku. It seems you have arrived. And who might I ask is this child? Another little ninja who wants to be like you?" Normatsu said in casual tone despite the brutal battle being fought around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back